Skip to content

Contract Wars

This discussion is linked to Contract Wars. View game

91 posts

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Sep 11, 2015 11:56 am
zegra Posted on: 09/11/2015 4:25am
Zenwaichi Posted on: 09/11/2015 4:19am
zegra Posted on: 09/10/2015 10:55pm

i try skill hack .. but all special weapon can not be used at
can u fix that ?

Nope, it's impossible. Avoid submitting duplicate hacks


ok .. no problem

*i submit hack (triangle icon) .. but why deleted ? sad
 


There, I hilighted the area you should have read.
 


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Sep 11, 2015 1:02 pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 09/10/2015 9:06am

load game, select game hacks and  process through khut, check pause/freeze process while applying hacks, refresh, apply at suggested time. Anyway his hack doesn't work (jowback)
@Mythrrinthael


Thanks for the tip, but I already figured out that trick earlier. I just couldn't get the timing down because the % loading screen only appears very shortly before it moves on to "loading profile". I now realize this might not be the case for everyone, but it is for me.

Not that it matters, because you already said it doesn't work.

Oh, and thank you for the hacks. They're great, though I'm still trying to figure out how the marks and minimap hacks change the gameplay in the different game modes. I did see you mention that it doesn't work 100% in VIP mode, for example, but I think there's more odd stuff going on.

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Sep 11, 2015 11:52 pm

@The Ignorant Masses : sorry ... its my wrong sad



*english not my native langguage


 

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Sep 13, 2015 7:41 am

oh lol ! all of them hacks not worked in 9/11, did they celebrate something fun?
btw, the most useful hack for me is mark hack, the other seem like cause ruin the game itself
 

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Sep 14, 2015 2:12 am

Idk why but when I used the hacks (any of them) I lost the capability to do any damage. I tested this with every hack seperately, then all together, and for some reason, I dealt 0 damage. When I didn't hack, it worked fine

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Sep 19, 2015 3:36 am

I've come back after a while: I see some new hacks!
I'm glad there is a lot more now! I can't wait to use some of these ASAP!
Kudos to the ones who created these extras!

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Sep 22, 2015 3:15 am

today not work ...
i try to inject but after that firefox or chrome crash ...

can anyone help me

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Sep 27, 2015 4:58 pm

cheats working, example "loading profile" ok

work cheats

-visible
-accuary-
-skill hack etc.. ok

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Sep 29, 2015 4:48 am

Unlock all weapon customize

Before unlock



After Unlock



cool
 

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Sep 29, 2015 10:49 am

I apologize, but I need more information about the description of the trick? e.g;

Thank you in advance

-snip the cross?
-nobillboarding?
-skipifoptic?
-Cross spreads?
-Draw hit colliders?

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Oct 6, 2015 12:47 pm
solenzo11 Posted on: 09/29/2015 6:49am

I apologize, but I need more information about the description of the trick? e.g;

Thank you in advance

-snip the cross?
-nobillboarding?
-skipifoptic?
-Cross spreads?
-Draw hit colliders?

  • show a crosshair while in hips fire mode for  sniper rifles
  • look on google for billboarding definition (it disables as much as it can to make the game easier/lighter/smother to run)
  • keeps the GUI even while in scope mode ( includes hit indicators )
  • changes the behaviour of the spreading pattern for the crosshair. There are couple variants one that lets the crosshair grow normally while you shoot but let it shrink down to pixel perfection, dot-like, while the other makes it always small. And I mean like really small (overall you can imagine it as an option to have different crosshair types... I found the big reticle rather annoying)
  • You better not to know what it does. It's one of the hacks that are not suggested to use to most people


By now the skill hack should be patched but in case it still works: it makes you appear in game as if you had all the skills unlocked but the effect of the skill is mostly going to be blocked or compensated by the server. You still get some bonuses but I will not go in detail about it, if you can figure it out please refrain from posting it in public.

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Oct 19, 2015 1:19 am

Most of these are only cosmetic and don't actually do anything in game.  The night vision one seems to work fine though.

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Oct 19, 2015 11:08 pm
rock00 Posted on: 10/06/2015 3:14am

how does the skill hack work?



As soon the game starts loading and before the Start button show's up... at that mean time apply the HACK. otherwise the doesn't work.

Timing is the key in this case.