Skip to content

Contract Wars

This discussion is linked to Contract Wars. View game

91 posts

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Nov 26, 2015 2:34 am

thermal and binocular hacks are no longer working, crossair to sniper also not working, the enable all custom parts and skill hack works but lead you to a ban, instant ban as soon as you join a match. and thermal binocular hack not working on hardcore anymore please fix thermal and binocular please

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Dec 25, 2015 5:57 am

If someone could make an aimbot for CW I'd be much obliged.

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Mar 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Hey, can someone give me a link to this game's unity3d file? I can't seem to find it in Firefox -> View Page Info -> Media. Thanks.

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Apr 10, 2016 5:18 am

So, has no one managed to make/find an aimbot for Contract Wars?

if(goingToDie)
    dont();

RE: Contract Wars

Posted May 2, 2016 4:46 pm

No one hacks works, just unlock all customizations but instant ban if u use.

RE: Contract Wars

Posted May 6, 2016 5:04 am

Well im going to try out all of this hacks right now :D 

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Jun 8, 2016 7:15 pm

I find the hacks for this game useless you guys know of any other games other then red crucible 2 to hack that are FPS Let me Know!

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Aug 17, 2016 12:35 pm

Tried the hack few hours ago, I only used recoil hack due to fear of getting banned, and it worked smoothly. But what makes me cringe is it's permanent. It's applied to my SR3M and PDR-C. The recoil is extremely low, maybe zero, and I tried logging in and out, but the effect somehow still clings to it.

Noted effects include, almost zero VR (screen shake is no longer noticable), bursting weapon is almost as good as using the Fire Stab skill, and somehow the bullet tracer is slightly altered to the right side. I have not been banned whatsoever.

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Aug 18, 2016 3:48 am
Kyle Layton Posted on: 08/17/2016 8:35am

Tried the hack few hours ago, I only used recoil hack due to fear of getting banned, and it worked smoothly. But what makes me cringe is it's permanent. It's applied to my SR3M and PDR-C. The recoil is extremely low, maybe zero, and I tried logging in and out, but the effect somehow still clings to it.

Noted effects include, almost zero VR (screen shake is no longer noticable), bursting weapon is almost as good as using the Fire Stab skill, and somehow the bullet tracer is slightly altered to the right side. I have not been banned whatsoever.



Have you tried clearing your cache?

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Sep 5, 2016 1:00 pm

Have anyone found out how to hack currency?. I heard you can hack the cost of the weapons in the game. but I'm not sure
 

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Oct 2, 2016 12:35 pm

You can buy any weapon if you can afford it, just lookup your exp in CE and increase it.Once you see the weapon you want in lv50,40,or,60, yu can buy it only if you have enough cash. Level hack is not permanent.

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Oct 17, 2016 11:53 pm

I did manage to find an aimbot. It's not the best, but it can take a load of of you. It also enables alot of other shit too. I'm not sure how to post it because the guy I got it from shut his youtube acc down, and he deleted the file for it from mediafire(not sure why, it still works?). I'd recommend using Chase Nelson's aimbot that some other guy posted before. I'm not sure if this will work but click this link and see if you can get access to it.

https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/CnfDzQx8600x5805646f4d8dd

Attached files
FilenameSizeDownloads
cw_aimbot_02jul2016.zip445.54 KB982

Because.....I'm random