Re: Drift Runners?
can someone upload a sol file with lvl 6 track completed?(broken image removed)? please??? :?
You can easily edit the sol file, it's in chat.kongregate.comgamez0039130liveDriftRunners.swf
Tookie
-migrated-
31 posts
can someone upload a sol file with lvl 6 track completed?(broken image removed)? please??? :?
You can easily edit the sol file, it's in chat.kongregate.comgamez0039130liveDriftRunners.swf
Tookie
Quote from: "superald09"can someone upload a sol file with lvl 6 track completed?(broken image removed)? please??? :?
You can easily edit the sol file, it's in chat.kongregate.comgamez0039130liveDriftRunners.swf
but i dont have a sol editor... (broken image removed)
Do you have Ragnarok? Use version 12, it seems to be the most stable and the included Sol editor works for AS2/3 sols.
Tookie
can someone put the sol.file from this game here?? I don't know why, but CE 5.6 is not working for me =/
can someone put the sol.file from this game here?? I don't know why, but CE 5.6 is not working for me =/
Select "Plugin-container.exe" instead of "Firefox.exe"
lol idek why i still come here
Quote from: "Publius"can someone put the sol.file from this game here?? I don't know why, but CE 5.6 is not working for me =/Select "Plugin-container.exe" instead of "Firefox.exe"
I request adding this to the Hacking FAQ. It happened several times in the last days.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Quote from: "skuff"I request adding this to the Hacking FAQ. It happened several times in the last days.Quote from: "Publius"can someone put the sol.file from this game here?? I don't know why, but CE 5.6 is not working for me =/Select "Plugin-container.exe" instead of "Firefox.exe"
Let's not. I enjoy getting posts for something pretty obvious.
lol idek why i still come here
Quote from: "skuff"I request adding this to the Hacking FAQ. It happened several times in the last days.Quote from: "Publius"can someone put the sol.file from this game here?? I don't know why, but CE 5.6 is not working for me =/Select "Plugin-container.exe" instead of "Firefox.exe"
Because we know how all the 1-posters and new members read the Hacking FAQ before asking questions...Only putting it in giant bold letters everywhere can have a desired effect.
my old hijacks:
No cost shop:
Search: D3 66 2B 66 2B 0F 38 00 00
Replace: D3 66 2B 66 2B 14 1A 00 00
Get all awards on each race you finish:
Search: 66 18 27 14 33 00 00 D2 D2 66 2A 46 2B 01 76 D7
Replace: 66 18 27 29 29 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 26 D7
Second AoB for awards works for me but the no cost shop doesnt? Can you either Update it or Put up how to hack the money? ... Money is not 4bytes*8
Second AoB for awards works for me but the no cost shop doesnt? Can you either Update it or Put up how to hack the money? ... Money is not 4bytes*8
Just test things out. Money is 4bytes *1
start race with 1800 total drift
5e 1a 24 00 61 1a 5e 1b 24 00 61 1b 5e 1c 24 00 61 1c 5e 1d 24 00 61 1d 5e 1e 24 00 61 1e
02 02 02 02 02 5e 1b 24 00 61 1b 5e 1c 24 00 61 1c 5e 1d 24 00 61 1d 5e 1e 25 88 0e 61 1e
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Everytime I try to open this sol with the editor I got this error:
Exception EAccessViolation dans le module soledit.exe dans 00002430.
Violation d'acc
soledit is wildly outdated and has trouble with many sol files. use minerva instead.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
i have a completed sol here if anyone wants it. http://www.mediafire.com/?j68cpb7twu4481g
i didnt see one that anyone posted before,
Oh and it should get you all the badges, im not sure
BOTD, Zarg's second AoB still works.
Shop hack
a1 61 33
a0 61 33
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects