Skip to content

Drift Runners?

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Drift Runners. View game

31 posts

Re: Drift Runners?

Posted Jun 19, 2009 7:40 am
Quote from: "superald09"
can someone upload a sol file with lvl 6 track completed?(broken image removed)? please??? :?


You can easily edit the sol file, it's in chat.kongregate.comgamez0039130liveDriftRunners.swf



Tookie

Re: Drift Runners?

Posted Jun 19, 2009 9:42 am
Quote from: "tookie"
Quote from: "superald09"
can someone upload a sol file with lvl 6 track completed?(broken image removed)? please??? :?

You can easily edit the sol file, it's in chat.kongregate.comgamez0039130liveDriftRunners.swf


but i dont have a sol editor... (broken image removed)

Re: Drift Runners?

Posted Jun 19, 2009 12:28 pm

Do you have Ragnarok? Use version 12, it seems to be the most stable and the included Sol editor works for AS2/3 sols.



Tookie

Re: Drift Runners?

Posted Jun 30, 2010 12:42 am

can someone put the sol.file from this game here?? I don't know why, but CE 5.6 is not working for me =/

Re: Drift Runners?

Posted Jun 30, 2010 1:27 am
Quote from: "Publius"
can someone put the sol.file from this game here?? I don't know why, but CE 5.6 is not working for me =/

Select "Plugin-container.exe" instead of "Firefox.exe"

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Drift Runners?

Posted Jun 30, 2010 7:42 am
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "Publius"
can someone put the sol.file from this game here?? I don't know why, but CE 5.6 is not working for me =/
Select "Plugin-container.exe" instead of "Firefox.exe"

I request adding this to the Hacking FAQ. It happened several times in the last days.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Drift Runners?

Posted Jun 30, 2010 10:22 am
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "Publius"
can someone put the sol.file from this game here?? I don't know why, but CE 5.6 is not working for me =/
Select "Plugin-container.exe" instead of "Firefox.exe"
I request adding this to the Hacking FAQ. It happened several times in the last days.

Let's not. I enjoy getting posts for something pretty obvious.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Drift Runners?

Posted Jun 30, 2010 1:28 pm
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "Publius"
can someone put the sol.file from this game here?? I don't know why, but CE 5.6 is not working for me =/
Select "Plugin-container.exe" instead of "Firefox.exe"
I request adding this to the Hacking FAQ. It happened several times in the last days.


Because we know how all the 1-posters and new members read the Hacking FAQ before asking questions...Only putting it in giant bold letters everywhere can have a desired effect.

Re: Drift Runners?

Posted Oct 30, 2010 7:27 am
Quote from: "ZargWolf"
my old hijacks:
No cost shop:
Search: D3 66 2B 66 2B 0F 38 00 00
Replace: D3 66 2B 66 2B 14 1A 00 00

Get all awards on each race you finish:
Search: 66 18 27 14 33 00 00 D2 D2 66 2A 46 2B 01 76 D7
Replace: 66 18 27 29 29 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 26 D7


Second AoB for awards works for me but the no cost shop doesnt? Can you either Update it or Put up how to hack the money? ... Money is not 4bytes*8

Re: Drift Runners?

Posted Nov 5, 2010 3:47 am
Quote from: "borath"


Second AoB for awards works for me but the no cost shop doesnt? Can you either Update it or Put up how to hack the money? ... Money is not 4bytes*8


Just test things out. Money is 4bytes *1

Re: Drift Runners?

Posted Sep 20, 2011 10:18 am

start race with 1800 total drift
5e 1a 24 00 61 1a 5e 1b 24 00 61 1b 5e 1c 24 00 61 1c 5e 1d 24 00 61 1d 5e 1e 24 00 61 1e
02 02 02 02 02 5e 1b 24 00 61 1b 5e 1c 24 00 61 1c 5e 1d 24 00 61 1d 5e 1e 25 88 0e 61 1e

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Drift Runners?

Posted Sep 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Everytime I try to open this sol with the editor I got this error:

Exception EAccessViolation dans le module soledit.exe dans 00002430.
Violation d'acc

Re: Drift Runners?

Posted Sep 22, 2011 10:18 pm

soledit is wildly outdated and has trouble with many sol files. use minerva instead.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Drift Runners?

Posted Feb 13, 2013 1:25 pm

BOTD, Zarg's second AoB still works.

Shop hack
a1 61 33
a0 61 33

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects