Re: Civiballz
hmm - good subterfuge, but I won't believe it without an outright confession (broken image removed)
-migrated-
29 posts
hmm - good subterfuge, but I won't believe it without an outright confession (broken image removed)
You blind? look again :lol:
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
You blind? look again :lol:
muh bad :oops:
Not sure how I feel about that. As Maggot, he's provided so much information, but as Greg, he's one of "them".
Please help me sort out my mixed feelings "maggreg".
lmfao... I can't believe you fell for that XD ahh that made me chuckle. ANYWAYS.
Yes this looks set for badges, but then so did kronos.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Guide is here
Maggreg is mah boi (Link!). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke5gOevY8aI
Writing to the blog right now, thanks for the stuff. And awesome game for a change.
amen to that, the last good game was achievement unlocked
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Just returning the the subject of Civiballs.
Editing the sol file and putting all levels to complete and not changing the score from -1 will result in the impossible high score.
Tookie
woot badges mine! love ya all!!!!!
sorry Monday night truncation to drink with my homis, loooooong night (and thank god for spell check)
EDIT: Thanks hex (broken image removed)
EDIT II: Here is the Sol location
C:Documents and SettingsXXXXXXXApplication DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsYE8YE2SPchat.kongregate.comgamez0041600live
NOTE: I will post in badge hack 2maro when im sober, if you take my post, I WILL KEEL YOU!
at CIVIballs is now a card....... i do it... thanks to forum :lol:
...
NOTE: I will post in badge hack 2maro when im sober, if you take my post, I WILL KEEL YOU!
Check the previous page - already done (broken image removed)
Plz don't keel me (broken image removed) :lol:
Is it just me or does the .sol fail to load?
Is it just me or does the .sol fail to load?
There is 2 folders, 1 is just civiballz and one is civiballzkong (or something like that) and have to put both files into it. (the kong one is the one ya want)
Is it just me or does the .sol fail to load?
Also, make sure to have the game closed (not loaded) when you copy the sols over.
Tookie
same here.. the .sol fail to load or the game is bugged? it is white screen..