Skip to content

Castlewars

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Castlewars. View game

25 posts

Castlewars

Posted Apr 5, 2009 12:09 pm

p1 = you
p2 = computer

Useful variables:
p1.bricks
p1.weapons
p1.crystals
p1.castle
p1.builders
p1.soldiers
p1.magi
p1.fence
p1.auto
p2.bricks
p2.weapons
p2.crystals
p2.castle
p2.builders
p2.soldiers
p2.magi
p2.fence
p2.auto

Useless variables:
p1.cards.length
p2.cards.length

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4GhD8Ets8U

Re: Castlewars

Posted Apr 5, 2009 12:56 pm

All values can be changed *8 so easy win i change my castle to 100 (800) and right away win. (broken image removed)

Re: Castlewars

Posted Apr 5, 2009 1:38 pm

Why didn't you edit the badgehack with this?

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Castlewars

Posted Aug 5, 2009 9:30 pm

Why the hell did Greg add a badge for this one 9 months after the easy badge was put on it? What's he playing at? Multiplayer stuff? What a load of crap.



Tookie

Re: Castlewars

Posted Aug 5, 2009 10:24 pm

I think they want the micro transactions because you can buy more better cards, and kong gets a few Pennies out of that, he just wants someone to be stupid enough to pay for the extra content...

Re: Castlewars

Posted Aug 5, 2009 11:43 pm
Quote from: "one"
I think they want the micro transactions because you can buy more better cards, and kong gets a few Pennies out of that, he just wants someone to be stupid enough to pay for the extra content...


I never even saw that. I thought it was linked to another website, hence the account creation prompt.
Probably getting a sponsorship out of it.

Re: Castlewars

Posted Aug 5, 2009 11:49 pm

Click Multiplayer...then on the bottom in the window where there is a chat and list of players click "Shop" and click buy..

Re: Castlewars

Posted Aug 7, 2009 9:32 pm

Any multiplayer hacks? Of course the Castle Health *8 scan didn't work.... Your own tower does change to whatever you changed the variable to, but your opponent sees no change, and you don't win.

Re: Castlewars

Posted Aug 7, 2009 9:33 pm

WPE, bud.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Castlewars

Posted Aug 8, 2009 1:39 am

Shout racism at people until they leave for free wins. Believe it.

Re: Castlewars

Posted Aug 8, 2009 1:52 am

Lol I will try that right now with a guest account...even though I got the badge already

Re: Castlewars

Posted Aug 8, 2009 2:07 am

I thought the win doesn't count if the opponent runs away when they're about to leave. Did they fix/change it?

Re: Castlewars

Posted Aug 8, 2009 2:20 am
Quote from: "RyusuiMan"
I thought the win doesn't count if the opponent runs away when they're about to leave. Did they fix/change it?


Seams to count for me. I sure as hell didn't win 5 times.

Re: Castlewars

Posted Aug 9, 2009 1:01 pm

I ask them how they enjoy their life as a pedo. They don't leave =(

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...