Skip to content

Hero's Arms

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Hero's Arms. View game

58 posts

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 11:02 am

I do have an existing .sol file. i have all three of them

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 11:04 am

make sure to go past the "live" folder and drag the .sols straight into hero_arms_kong_primary.swf

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 11:06 am

and where is the damn colliseum lol

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 11:07 am

nope still not working
Why is it a 7z file and not a .sol file?

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 11:09 am
Quote from: "IHAXKONG"
nope still not working

well then you are screwed (broken image removed)

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 12:12 pm
Quote from: "IHAXKONG"
nope still not working
Why is it a 7z file and not a .sol file?


Just download 7zip, should only take a second.

And why? Because it's TIM, so 7zip must be the best zip software... :/

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Hex

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 3:35 pm

I personally don't like 7zip. I use winrar and poweriso.

ANYWAYS. Yay me and maggot should join forces and become 'The greg mind readers' That's like 6 badged games we've put up to hack before they got badges between us XD

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 3:38 pm

As no one has posted a complete .sol, I will. There's just one problem... where's the colosseum? I need 5 k to buy the fourth shield.

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 3:42 pm
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
As no one has posted a complete .sol, I will. There's just one problem... where's the colosseum? I need 5 k to buy the fourth shield.


Quote from: "The_Ignorant_Masses"
Yup. The good news is that I collected EVERYTHING. Completed world 1 with all items, completed everything except for the final boss battle, and completed the colosseum twice to get the health and mana regain. YAY!

I'll post a SOL later once I get back on. As a word of warning, I believe there to be a check sum. Since I don't use Rag, and I can't figure out enough python to get an AS3 SOL Editor working, I will never know...

EDIT-----
SOL Stuff is Attached. :ugeek:


*cough*

PS colloseum is in world 2 near the bottom.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 3:45 pm
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
As no one has posted a complete .sol, I will. There's just one problem... where's the colosseum? I need 5 k to buy the fourth shield.

Quote from: "The_Ignorant_Masses"
Yup. The good news is that I collected EVERYTHING. Completed world 1 with all items, completed everything except for the final boss battle, and completed the colosseum twice to get the health and mana regain. YAY!

I'll post a SOL later once I get back on. As a word of warning, I believe there to be a check sum. Since I don't use Rag, and I can't figure out enough python to get an AS3 SOL Editor working, I will never know...

EDIT-----
SOL Stuff is Attached. :ugeek:

*cough*

*cough* Bestiary *cough*

Cutybunny, butterfly (I already got those) and the 4th shield are missing.

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 3:48 pm

colloseum is in world 2 near the bottom.

Bestiary

# Jelly: 30 ; 10
# Bat: 20 ; 10
# Evil Eye: 200; 30
# Spider: 20 ; 5
# Doombat: 120 ; 40
# Moth: 250 ; 50
# Ratman: 30 ; 10
# Ratman R (ranged): 20 ; 15
# Ratzombie: 150 ; 15
# Pigman: 200 ; 50
# Pigknight: 500 ; 150
# Pigwiz: 250 ; 150
# Pigsecutor: 1500 ; 1000 (colloseum)
# Butterfly: 1500; 4000 (easter egg, in a bush, top left area nr 2, in world 2)
# Cutybunny: 2500 ; 3000 (easter egg, in a bush, area left of your house, in world 2)

# Squid: 1300 ; 800 (World 1, castle 1)
# Blue Squid: 3000 ; 2000 (World 2, castle 1)
# Golem : 3000 ; 1500 (World 1, castle 2)
# Ghoul: 5000 ; 2500 (World 1, castle 3)
# Red Ghoul: 8000 ; 3000 (Collosseum)
# Abobination: 12000 ; 5000 (Collosseum)
# Eye Lord: 14000 ; 5000 (World 2, castle 2)
# Gordzack: 15000 ; 15000 (World 2, castle 3 ???,??EURoe final boss)
# Fleshwall: 6000 ; 5000 (World 2, castle 3 ???,??EURoe left key)
# Brutus: 40000 ; 20000 (Colloseum ???,??EURoe final boss)

The rat, the moth boss and the pigknight boss from the colloseum are missing

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 3:51 pm
Quote from: "Maximillian"
colloseum is in world 2 near the bottom.

Bestiary

# Jelly: 30 ; 10
# Bat: 20 ; 10
# Evil Eye: 200; 30
# Spider: 20 ; 5
# Doombat: 120 ; 40
# Moth: 250 ; 50
# Ratman: 30 ; 10
# Ratman R (ranged): 20 ; 15
# Ratzombie: 150 ; 15
# Pigman: 200 ; 50
# Pigknight: 500 ; 150
# Pigwiz: 250 ; 150
# Pigsecutor: 1500 ; 1000 (colloseum)
# Butterfly: 1500; 4000 (easter egg, in a bush, top left area nr 2, in world 2)
# Cutybunny: 2500 ; 3000 (easter egg, in a bush, area left of your house, in world 2)

# Squid: 1300 ; 800 (World 1, castle 1)
# Blue Squid: 3000 ; 2000 (World 2, castle 1)
# Golem : 3000 ; 1500 (World 1, castle 2)
# Ghoul: 5000 ; 2500 (World 1, castle 3)
# Red Ghoul: 8000 ; 3000 (Collosseum)
# Abobination: 12000 ; 5000 (Collosseum)
# Eye Lord: 14000 ; 5000 (World 2, castle 2)
# Gordzack: 15000 ; 15000 (World 2, castle 3 ???,??EURoe final boss)
# Fleshwall: 6000 ; 5000 (World 2, castle 3 ???,??EURoe left key)
# Brutus: 40000 ; 20000 (Colloseum ???,??EURoe final boss)

The rat, the moth boss and the pigknight boss from the colloseum are missing

I played for a few hours and got this:
100 % bestiary - the 4th shield
2/3 lvl 21 skills.

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 3:55 pm

I can't believe this game only came out 3 days ago...

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...