Re: Hero's Arms
Oh yeah, I totally forgot to get the shield. My bad.
Cool, badges! I'll have to play some more!
EDIT-
Holy shit, didn't realize there were already 3 pages! Anyways, 7zip has a much better compression rate than Winrar, has no nag screens, and can handle a few more formats. 7zip is also easier to use on Linux, and I use it in quite a few batch files for my windows servers. Besides, with 7zip, you can control how large the dictionary sizes are, how much RAM it will use up for compression/decompression and even the number of cores it can use to process. Does Winrar to that? The only advantage I have been able to find in Winrar is that if you have multiple archive files, winrar can extract each to it's own folder. 7zip is still lacking that function... (broken image removed)
Poweriso sucks in comparison to Daemon tools, which is also free. Less garbage and I have yet to see Daemon crash.
EDIT AGAIN----
Just got back on Kong. I didn't realize they had updated their game over night. The numbers above weapons wern't there, and you couldn't get to level 21 skills... (broken image removed) But you can now!
And they added a Save and Quit button!
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez