Skip to content

Hero's Arms

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Hero's Arms. View game

58 posts

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 10, 2009 7:04 pm
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
It's AS3. Cheat Engine: Exact value + double.


it says cheat detected and then you have to reload and it didnt save

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 10, 2009 7:30 pm

Yup. The good news is that I collected EVERYTHING. Completed world 1 with all items, completed everything except for the final boss battle, and completed the colosseum twice to get the health and mana regain. YAY!

I'll post a SOL later once I get back on. As a word of warning, I believe there to be a check sum. Since I don't use Rag, and I can't figure out enough python to get an AS3 SOL Editor working, I will never know...

EDIT-----
SOL Stuff is Attached. :ugeek:


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 10, 2009 8:00 pm

Don't forget the level 21 skills. Great game btw, loved it and easy enough not to hack.

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 12:00 am
Quote from: "The_Ignorant_Masses"
... As a word of warning, I believe there to be a check sum. Since I don't use Rag, and I can't figure out enough python to get an AS3 SOL Editor working, I will never know...


Loaded up fine - ???? ???EUR"?????EUR??'????EUR????? 3/4 ?????????EUR"????,

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 12:20 am

added to the sol archive

btw - aside from the analytics, files go in ***chat.kongregate.comgamez0042284

and before anyone jumps down my neck for adding obvious info - someone here might just copy straight across and lose whatever other files are in that folder. Just saving a possible nervous breakdown (broken image removed)

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 7:06 am

should this sol give all hard badges ? I only get 1 hard badge "First World Completed".

For second hard badge i just needed to kill last boss

And for the third badge i needed to buy best shield and kill buny and butterfly

Thanks for sol

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 8:27 am

After the first, you have to play - kill 20 things, then kill Galbator (in top left castle on the map). That will get you 3 badges.

Anyone have an sol with a full bestiary?

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 8:38 am

KBH:

[{"name":"kills","value":20}]

[{"name":"gamecomplete","value":1}]

[{"name":"bestiary","value":1}]

[{"name":"secondworld","value":1}]

All in one

Code: [Select]

[{"name":"kills","value":37},{"name":"gamecomplete","value":1},{"name":"bestiary","value":1},{"name":"secondworld","value":1}]

Couldn't figure out the "Your Quest is in Another World" Badge, but if you use the .sol posted by The_Ignorant_Masses, you will get it. That should cover all 4 badges.

I found it (broken image removed)

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 9:18 am

Any one tried WPE Pro, and kongbadge hack to check for anything,, I'ma do it now

*EDIT* Woops looks like someone beat me to it (broken image removed)

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 10:01 am

i can't find the fucking colliseum where is it?

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 11:00 am

This .sol isn't working for me. It won't let me copy and replace it just gets pasted into the file

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 11, 2009 11:01 am

make sure you already have an existing save file? and replace