Re: Desktop TD Pro
did anyone else understand any of that other than zarg and ignore? :shock:
want to hear truth? Not a single word, but hey, they are Gods, no need to panic, they will come up with something
-migrated-
92 posts
did anyone else understand any of that other than zarg and ignore? :shock:
want to hear truth? Not a single word, but hey, they are Gods, no need to panic, they will come up with something
Unfortunately, I can begin to understand - I know what's being discussed, but its more frustrating because I can't actually do it myself.
Unfortunately, I can begin to understand - I know what's being discussed, but its more frustrating because I can't actually do it myself.
Same, man, same. I understand your frustration.
Quote from: "Pyrum"Unfortunately, I can begin to understand - I know what's being discussed, but its more frustrating because I can't actually do it myself.
Same, man, same. I understand your frustration.
Aye same here, I understood every word but I cannot for the life of me do what they do. Incredible work. Glad to see our regular arrayer is back though. *is amazed at ignored being in awe of someone else XD*
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
So I did a search for: 96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 ?? ?? ?? ?? and returned 35 addresses.
The first time I made the change I changed all 35 addresses and like you other folks had things break in game.
So I rescanned but this time made two groups.
The first group was the 12 addresses from the original suggestion: 96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 50 00 00 00.
I selected those and changed them.
As I looked over the remaining addresses I noticed this set:
14F22 A DD
14F22 B BC
14F22 C 9B
14F22 D 7A
14F22 E 59
14F22 F 42
They were the only other addresses from the 35 that had any kind of order either in the address range itself or the array of bytes.
I selected, grouped and changed them. I left all the other addresses as they were.
That fixed all my in game issues. I had 45k in cash on all Scenario levels and everything seemed to work.
Just to verify I refreshed and tried the process again. The second scan revealed the same pattern.
worked on all senarios BUT 15
Here's a list of all defines of startgold if you're interested:
//96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 2c 01 00 00
//96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 50 00 00 00
//96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 64 00 00 00
//96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 70 03 00 00
//96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 78 00 00 00
//96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 82 00 00 00
//96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 84 1c 00 00
//96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 b8 0b 00 00
//96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 d0 07 00 00
//96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 ee 02 00 00
//96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 f8 2a 00 00
and here's an easier string to use then
EDIT: oops, copied wrong line, this one should be good
EDIT: oops2, I'm really tired tonight
max authorized gold or so for all levels:(24 addresses it should be)
Sadly this'll need two replacements.(for the last level it's slightly diff)
05 00 4F 96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 ?? ?? 00 00 => 05 00 4F 96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 4B C3 00 00 (1 match)
05 01 4F 96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 ?? ?? 00 00 => 05 01 4F 96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 4B C3 00 00 (23 matches)
kick asss worked on all! Anything for the sprints?
i want badges to this game not to Fantasy Commader(boring game)
Soon enough, im guessing tuesday
A true waste of time, Casual collective knows how to program games! Only Zarg will be able to pull something from this mammoth!
I cant' get the real flash file, only the CasualCollective downloader.. someone can help me to understand the real url?
Hey Zarg, any luck finding money for the Sprint modes?
I'll check those tomorrow.
Just got back from a trip.