Re: Desktop TD Pro
alright cool thanks! Looking forward to it (broken image removed)
-migrated-
92 posts
alright cool thanks! Looking forward to it (broken image removed)
I know it's been out for ages and this post is a little premature, but Greg's been playing this one a lot this evening and I'm pretty sure badges are around the corner...
Tookie
Greg is playing it now, any hacks?
and here's an easier string to use then
EDIT: oops, copied wrong line, this one should be good
EDIT: oops2, I'm really tired tonight
max authorized gold or so for all levels:(24 addresses it should be)
Sadly this'll need two replacements.(for the last level it's slightly diff)
05 00 4F 96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 ?? ?? 00 00 => 05 00 4F 96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 4B C3 00 00 (1 match)
05 01 4F 96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 ?? ?? 00 00 => 05 01 4F 96 09 00 04 01 08 14 07 4B C3 00 00 (23 matches)
Zarg's hack only works for the scenarios, not for sprint mods D:
So i herd u liek doubleposting.
lol idek why i still come here
Isn't that a karmable offence?
Tookie
A health hack would be AHSUM!
this game is going to get badges next..
alright, badges have been added
is there a lives hack?
24 Scenarios completed - have to complete one to get the badge.
Will probably have to play to get other badges.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
I spent a lot more time on this then I would like to admit.
Unlimited money for S4a Speed run
96 0E 00 07 50 00 00 00 -> 96 0E 00 07 99 99 99 00
Enjoy.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Thanks praetor! (broken image removed)
So which one of these byte-hacks works in sandbox? I'll probably have done it legit before I get an answer but oh well lol.
EditL Nope couldn't even break 2000 lol.
I lol'd...only 1 person so far has gotten the medium badge (broken image removed)
It's kind of hard for a medium badge :S
And the two hard are only 1 and 3 awarded's. :S
I know I have them both so... err. >_> Hurry up, make me seam more legit!
Though it's probably just a bug.