Re: Desktop TD Pro
That's a very strange thing to notice :lol:
Probably a Macfag thats so ashamed of owning one that he ripped them off.
Wtf is the point in that key anyway? When I had a Windows 98 all it did was crash it.
-migrated-
92 posts
That's a very strange thing to notice :lol:
Probably a Macfag thats so ashamed of owning one that he ripped them off.
Wtf is the point in that key anyway? When I had a Windows 98 all it did was crash it.
(broken image removed)?
On the keyboard. They either hate Windows or aren't allowed to show it.
It's actually very useful, especially in tech support, as if you need to get someone to open an instance of explorer Windows+e or show desktop Windows+d or run command +r. Windows+d or m is always a good one if you're on here when you shouldn't be (broken image removed)
Tookie
Free towers:
52 0b 96 0a 00 07 01 00 00 00 04 01
52 0c 96 0a 00 07 01 00 00 00 04 01
Free upgrades:
96 05 00 04 04 09 21 01 4e 0b
4c 0b 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
Note that those tricks wont ungrey the buy button, if you dont have enough money, sell some stuff:)
I'm not sure how they'll affect score, but I let that to your experimentation:)
(note: they shouldnt affect scores anymore than the fact that you're probably going to finish levels in a zip without deaths)
i guess im going to have to ask a seemingly stupid question for you guys (broken image removed)
And since I'm ridiculously new at this I'm don't think I've searched in the right places to find the answer.
What do we do with these memory locations you've listed? I'm not quite grasping how to change them.
I used CE Memory viewer and I can find the location
(example)
Free upgrades:
96 05 00 04 04 09 21 01 4e 0b {I found this}
4c 0b 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 {what's this for?}
Thanks for the help and sorry if its a silly question. If the answers around here i must just suck at searching.
:oops:
In the dropdown box labeled 4 bytes on the main CE console, open that, select array of bytes, search the first array, find it, change the value to the second array. Ask again if you want help, we don't byte, and welcome to HTK.
lol idek why i still come here
that worked perfectly. I knew i was missing something simple (broken image removed) Thanks!!!!!! (I spent most of today trying to do it myself)
I aim to please. Wait, how did you give me karma? Noone else can..
lol idek why i still come here
not sure, i saw the little thumbs up, left a message, clicked submit. done. (broken image removed)
lucky bastard... :/
Tookie
lmao...Yah I can't give skuff any karma either..
I can give skuff karma.
Probably because you've never given him karma before..
"You cannot karma your friends or foes" -- I have him as a friend...