Skip to content

I need you...

-migrated-

41 posts

Re: I need you...

Posted May 9, 2009 10:14 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
It's a working rag, yeah?



Nothing that bad ass lol,

I have some grunt work i could use help with send me a PM to see if you are up to the task

Re: I need you...

Posted May 10, 2009 2:26 am

Alright guys,

KSD will be out 2maro for beta!


What is KSD? You will find out when the beta is released.

Re: I need you...

Posted May 10, 2009 9:04 am
Quote from: "Maggot"
lol wow...

Well the single project I had is complete, thanks to max (i will give ya karma when i can)

As for the Main project, it should be released either today, or tomorrow.

And it MAY be a surprise party :lol:


Shoopdafricken woop!

Quote from: "Maggot"
Alright guys,

KSD will be out 2maro for beta!


What is KSD? You will find out when the beta is released.


KSD - Kill Skuff Dead?

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: I need you...

Posted May 10, 2009 9:23 am
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Quote from: "Maggot"
lol wow...

Well the single project I had is complete, thanks to max (i will give ya karma when i can)

As for the Main project, it should be released either today, or tomorrow.

And it MAY be a surprise party :lol:

Shoopdafricken woop!

Quote from: "Maggot"
Alright guys,

KSD will be out 2maro for beta!


What is KSD? You will find out when the beta is released.

KSD - Kill Skuff Dead?



KONGREGATE SUPER DESTROYER!

lol idek why i still come here

Re: I need you...

Posted May 10, 2009 6:16 pm

lmao you guys are all going to be depressed cuz how much you are expecting out of a little maggot!

Re: I need you...

Posted May 10, 2009 6:53 pm

I'm expecting naff all really XD

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: I need you...

Posted May 10, 2009 7:01 pm

well i might get pushed back to 2maro (broken image removed)

Re: I need you...

Posted May 10, 2009 7:02 pm

I've got a fair idea of what it is. I did the grunt work.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: I need you...

Posted May 10, 2009 7:07 pm

Lol ya skuff knows, he did a SHITTY task, max has a small idea for a bit of work, but only Me, KH and Pker know for sure (broken image removed)

Re: I need you...

Posted May 12, 2009 6:12 pm

2 days have gone.. then WHAT is it ? (broken image removed)

tell me now (broken image removed)

EDIT:
did some edit, to see if i could delete this post (according to max)

EDIT 2:
Nope, still only shows "edit", "report" and "quote" boxes (sorry max)

But u can delete this if u want maxxi (broken image removed)

Re: I need you...

Posted May 12, 2009 6:22 pm
Quote from: "BlaBla"
2 days have gone.. then WHAT is it ? (broken image removed)

tell me now (broken image removed)


You're an idiot.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: I need you...

Posted May 12, 2009 6:37 pm

skuff ?

why would u call someone u dont even know for an idiot ?
(yes i know i asked something and then saw it on the forum a min. later)

but i really dont see how that makes me an idiot in ur eyes!
(yes i posted a question in the other thread)

i dont know u, and u dont se me calling u an idiot.
how about u start from the beginning, and try to be polite instead.

u could have written:

Its already out, and is in another topic, please check out the forum before asking a lot.

------------------
that would have be the polite thing to do, and i would have said sorry, and told u, that i would read
the forum a bit closer, before i post.

but, its ok (im not 10, 17 or 19) anymore - so u can call me an idiot and i will just ignore u from now on.
(like it matters) (broken image removed)

Re: I need you...

Posted May 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Hmm chill guys, wheres the love!

Re: I need you...

Posted May 12, 2009 6:53 pm
Quote from: "Maggot"
Hmm chill guys, wheres the love!



couldnt be more relaxed Maggot (broken image removed)

just asking skuff, why he/she would call me an idiot for asking something ?

really, i need more than that to get angry or any :lol:
im cool 8-)

Re: I need you...

Posted May 12, 2009 7:00 pm
Quote from: "BlaBla"
really, i need more than that to get angry or any :lol:
im cool 8-)


I don't.
GRAAAWR! SKUFF SMASH!

lol idek why i still come here