I need you...
Hey guys,
I need help with something Pked and I are working on. It is a simple task. If you would like to help out post here and I will PM you ASAP. I will be working on this for the next few hours!
Look forward to hear from you guys!
-migrated-
41 posts
Hey guys,
I need help with something Pked and I are working on. It is a simple task. If you would like to help out post here and I will PM you ASAP. I will be working on this for the next few hours!
Look forward to hear from you guys!
ok,what is it?
sending(sent) PM
Go for it.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
WIll tell ya in a PM, its a secret for KongregateHack at the moment. Sending now
I can has in?
lol idek why i still come here
what's all this about?
I hate secrets!
(And i really hate them when I am drunk... like now...)
Wait... isit a surprise party? I hate those now too...
or a COUP!
oh no - I want no has on that!
(ya - still drunk...)
O.o
I'm curious.
Can I help?
I did as much as I know, some may be wrong.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
I'm smart I can help :geek:
lol wow...
Well the single project I had is complete, thanks to max (i will give ya karma when i can)
As for the Main project, it should be released either today, or tomorrow.
And it MAY be a surprise party :lol:
I'll help.
It's a working rag, yeah?
lol idek why i still come here