Skip to content

The Sol DataBase 1.0 (5/12/09)(ON HOLD)

-migrated-

71 posts

Re: The Sol DataBase

Posted May 11, 2009 8:04 pm
Quote from: "Maggot"
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "Maggot"
Thanks tom, glad you like it! We will be adding more features!
And I'll be adding more .sols!
P.S. Can I be in charge of updating the database, by adding new sols?

If ya want to, I will have to show ya what to do


Deadly. PM me the details. If it's anything like making the database, this should be a cinch.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: The Sol DataBase

Posted May 12, 2009 9:50 am

I've added up the .sol for splitter in the splitter thread.

Re: The Sol DataBase

Posted May 12, 2009 10:27 am

I need some quick help guys,

I need the FULL path to the following games.

Example:

I Love Traffic
Spewer
Fantasy Kommander
Crush The Castle
Sonny 2
Open Doors 2

chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0002/7309/live/splitter.swf/gamedata.sol

Re: The Sol DataBase

Posted May 12, 2009 12:04 pm
Code: [Select]

I love traffic: C:Documents and SettingshomeApplication DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsGWM77XHEchat.kongregate.comgamez0044839liveilovetraffic-kong.swf

Code: [Select]

Spewer: C:Documents and SettingshomeApplication DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsGWM77XHEchat.kongregate.comgamez0044792livespewer.swf

Code: [Select]

Crush the Castle: C:Documents and SettingshomeApplication DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsGWM77XHEchat.kongregate.comgamez0044693liveCrushTheCastle_Kon.swf

Code: [Select]

Fantasy Kommander: C:Documents and SettingshomeApplication DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsGWM77XHEchat.kongregate.comgamez0042018liveFantasyKommander.swf

Code: [Select]

Sonny 2:C:Documents and SettingshomeApplication DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsGWM77XHEchat.kongregate.comgamez0044161liveSonny2Kong.swf

Code: [Select]

Open Doors 2:C:Documents and SettingshomeApplication DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsGWM77XHEchat.kongregate.comgamez004865liveOpenDoors2.swf

Hope this what you mean Maggot (broken image removed)

Re: The Sol DataBase

Posted May 12, 2009 2:18 pm

got a complete legal .sol on The traffic game and splitter if u like
that isnt the hardest games in the world (broken image removed)

not sure how to make uploads to this site


EDIT:
YA, ive only got 2 posts = been offline for some time, when i came back, the forum had been moved (broken image removed)

Re: The Sol DataBase

Posted May 12, 2009 4:58 pm
Quote from: "BlaBla"
got a complete legal .sol on The traffic game and splitter if u like
that isnt the hardest games in the world (broken image removed)

not sure how to make uploads to this site


EDIT:
YA, ive only got 2 posts = been offline for some time, when i came back, the forum had been moved (broken image removed)


We've actually got the sols for those games..

lol idek why i still come here

Re: The Sol DataBase

Posted May 12, 2009 5:42 pm

Thanks arthi, fixing paths now, has anyone tryed to use the DB to download spillter yet?


Edit: Splitter Download Fixed

Re: The Sol DataBase

Posted May 12, 2009 6:16 pm
Quote from: "skuff"

We've actually got the sols for those games..


ya, i know (NOW)!

There's a quote button for a reason, use it.

Re: The Sol DataBase

Posted May 12, 2009 6:21 pm
Quote from: "BlaBla"
skuff wrote:

We've actually got the sols for those games..

----------------------------------------

ya, i know



Why did yo suggest it then?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: The Sol DataBase

Posted May 12, 2009 6:46 pm

skuff- sent PM

Max(or any mod)- Can I get a sticky?

Re: The Sol DataBase

Posted May 12, 2009 8:48 pm

just so u know all it's all maggot who's actually maintaining this program I aint doing shit atm.

Re: The Sol DataBase

Posted May 12, 2009 9:10 pm
Quote from: "Maggot"
skuff- sent PM

Max(or any mod)- Can I get a sticky?


Done. Seriously considering merging this with the sol pack topic.

Skuff and bla - if you don't stop fighting you WILL get a warning, if you wish to argue take it to the talk section.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...