Re: The Sol DataBase 1.0 (5/12/09)
New Virson updated, you MUST redownload!
-migrated-
71 posts
New Virson updated, you MUST redownload!
It's just me or nothing works?
~The list of the not working SOLS, and what heppens~
- Dungeon Defender - Only at level 4/9 - :? :?:
- Platform Racing - The character is banned - :|
- Mindscape - No idea what to do to get all 3 secrets - :lol:
- Smileys War - Nothing heppens - [If i need to do something please tell me]
- Fancy Pants World 1 - Nothing is completed. - [Do i need to complete the game again?] :shock:
- Hexiom - None of stages even completed. (broken image removed)
- Sola Rola - The maximum stage that is unlocked it's only 18 out of 48(?)
- Fancy Pants World 2 - same the first one.
I must doing something worng. please tell me :roll: (broken image removed) :cry:
Will I give you the raw .sols? You'll have to move them in yourself, but they work.
lol idek why i still come here
fine. :lol: please
All the sols were taking from the Big Sol File, they are untested by me. The newer ones I KNOW work, but older ones I am not sure. Thanks for the list of broken ones!
Here's the raw .sols before they were made into an embedding prog. Hopefully you'll find them useful.
lol idek why i still come here
those are the same sols used. There is nothing wrong with the program (inless you have NOT played the game before)
all the games from the List I've played. and make sure there was a folder.
I'll try the .rar now
k, let me know
-Dungeon Defender - Nothing still 4 levels completed out of 9
- Fancy pants 1 and 2 - still nothing.
- Hexiom all stages are completed i just need to finish them under 1 minute and such for the badges.
- sola rola - perfectly completed.
k so as i said for the most part correct? Some of the sols that worked for you may have been updated. I will add them all soon (lots of work) and test them all.
Maggot.
I just got the new update, nice work whit the names instead of patch-directory
do u need any help whit this list ?
i could see skuff, pker and you + more working, so i though that would be enough
but i see now, just how big a work it is to get the list correctly done (broken image removed)
let me now via pm or any
Thanks bla, I will see how skuff is doing and let ya know!
Warlord: call to arms -> didn't work, played it before with half of the map conquered, and after i downloaded the sol, it started the new game :shock:
baloon invasion -> didn't work too, even after relogged for several times
can anyone explain :?:
I uploaded the raw sols back a page or so, if you're willing to manually add the ones that don't work, your problems should be solved.
lol idek why i still come here