Skip to content

Test Game?

-migrated-

24 posts

Test Game?

Posted May 18, 2009 8:46 pm

I propose that we pick a game, gather as many people as we can that are actually GOOD at games, and see if we can become a formidable team to play against... any suggestions? Also, how to we get the word out about us forming a gaming team? I mean, we need prolly about 40 people to do any good in any MMORPG.

Game Ideas Thus Far:

Tribalwars.net
RuinsOfChaos.com
KingsOfChaos.com
The-West.net
ikariam.org/
OGame
Race War Kingdoms
StarCraft
BrudeWars

(Hopefully everything im listing are BROWSER based games... i havent looked at them all personally.)

Re: Test Game?

Posted May 18, 2009 8:52 pm

But what game? All the new games really are sooo meh. The only game I still play from time to time is SC/BW.

Re: Test Game?

Posted May 18, 2009 8:55 pm

Starcraft/Broodwars

Re: Test Game?

Posted May 18, 2009 8:56 pm

I used to play OGame and Race War Kingdoms a lot.

Re: Test Game?

Posted May 18, 2009 9:03 pm

hahah Ogame.. I played that for soo long and then I got hit by 4x ppl ranked 1m + and just quit. I lost 40% of my rank.

I've been kind of playing http://ikariam.org/ on the beta server. The game is alot like ogame except not as good.

Re: Test Game?

Posted May 18, 2009 11:36 pm

What about Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy on Kongregate?

Re: Test Game?

Posted May 18, 2009 11:41 pm
Quote from: "pythag12"
What about Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy on Kongregate?


Does that game have different server restarts?

Re: Test Game?

Posted May 18, 2009 11:56 pm
Quote from: "TasteOfChaos"
Quote from: "pythag12"
What about Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy on Kongregate?

Does that game have different server restarts?


I don't understand...
And it'd probably not be a good idea anyways seeing how there's usually several hackers in the game.

Re: Test Game?

Posted May 19, 2009 12:24 am

Like... does the game ever restart? Is there a point where everyone starts at Zero? From the beginning. With nothing.

Re: Test Game?

Posted May 19, 2009 2:31 am

Ohh, that kind of a game. Nope, it isn't.

Whatever you guys choose, since I haven't heard of any of those games, I'd definitely be interested.

Re: Test Game?

Posted May 21, 2009 9:16 am

I vote we get a group ready for world 38/39 of tribalwars and get everyone on instantly so we're all really close.

We can all train in world 37, teach people the basics and shit (I was the owner of a 12 million account which got gang raped when our allies backstabbed us and over 8million points was in their core. I got RAPED. For anyone who has played TW I'll give you this stat, I had 2000+ attacks a DAY and they were all real. ALL. Yeah.)

So I can teach people, anyone else who can play can help teach people and then we can set up a group on the next world after we all know what to do and gangrape everyone.

I also know a friend of mine who would be willing to join in and kick the living daylights out of everyone. He was once rank 18 in the toughest war ever and he was gaining points stupidly fast, I think he could of broken into the top 5 with me had he continued (I was third once) So we'll duke it up, anyone that has played before can be barons and everyone else can learn and apply for diplomat/warlord positions.

Sound good?

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Test Game?

Posted May 21, 2009 2:02 pm
Quote from: "TasteOfChaos"
Like... does the game ever restart? Is there a point where everyone starts at Zero? From the beginning. With nothing.


Plenty of "text-based-mafia-games" has restarts...
They can also be fun to play if they're not so old (so aren't to far behind)

Re: Test Game?

Posted May 22, 2009 1:02 am

On tw, i think the largest i'd ever been was about 5million points... on W10 (broken image removed)

I have been in plenty of wars as well so if anyone feels like they need help, im here as well. Been playing since World two and stopped when W25 opened.

Re: Test Game?

Posted May 22, 2009 10:13 am

I played since world 3 OPENED and was in world 1, 2, 4, 10, 17 and I think that was it. Not really sure.

World 1 - The warlord of a K76 dominating tribe that had no TW in it's K.
World 2 - The warlord of a K66 dominating tribe called RB or something like that.
World 4 - The duke of w00t
World 10 - The duke of a K82/K83 dominating tribe that got raped by FIGHT.
World 14 - The warlord of a small tribe that went nowhere, did nothing and got raped.

Taste - you've been made a baron, to get to 5 million points takes skills no matter what the world, what was your OD?

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...