Re: Global Announcment: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!
I'm in! username is "trashcan7"
Hopefully I'll get the basics down soon.
-migrated-
108 posts
I'm in! username is "trashcan7"
Hopefully I'll get the basics down soon.
I'm in! username is "trashcan7"
Hopefully I'll get the basics down soon.
I recognise that username... where from I wonder =/
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Quote from: "pythag12"I'm in! username is "trashcan7"
Hopefully I'll get the basics down soon.
I recognise that username... where from I wonder =/
Cocak?
lol idek why i still come here
Possibly yes.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Now, with one village (to be your main for now) get barracks 5, and train about 500 spearmen or more.
With the others, keep getting resources and warehouse if neccesary to store it all. Use your spearmen to attack your other undefended villages, stealing its resources. Keep sending spearmen to steal it all constantly
also market = win.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
I'm in! Same as this forum account name.
Edit: Woo Page claim?.. so as a bonus FYI: my Kong ID is different, if anyone wants to know, I'll PM it.
the general policy is "never tell your main kong name"
Of course! That's why I changed my name from the old forum. (broken image removed)
Oh oh.. so we'll do like recruitments and stuff for bonuses maybe? (broken image removed) For those that haven't started up an account, but are planning to, clicky! ---> http://www.tribalwars.net/4881890.html <--- yay startup
I will be a part of this (same name)
but I suggest exmafia.com or war2072.com
There are 60 day "rounds" and whoever wins at the end of those 60 days, gets:
exmafia: $500
war2072: $200-300 I believe
I signed up under the name "potato191".
Tribal Wars is a poor game choice though, I fail to see the "fun" in it
Tribal Wars is a poor game choice though, I fail to see the "fun" in it
Then what type of games do you prefer?
I just made an account, are we going to try other games?
TW name: cornetadium
Im in.
TW name: ~~~~~~~~~
Count me in im a fairly experienced player who no's the game well and i was in the top 2000 on server 25 a few months bak my ingame TW name is Kibby08