Skip to content
Locked

ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!

-migrated-

108 posts

Re: Global Announcment: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!

Posted Jun 10, 2009 11:15 am

I have 300 spears, 200 swords, 150 archers, 400 axes, 100 LC and a pally with a level 18 wall. I've also decided I'm going to stop building buildings for a while, let TOC overtake me, but have a MUCH larger army.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Global Announcment: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!

Posted Jun 10, 2009 1:26 pm
Quote from: "Maximillian"
I have 300 spears, 200 swords, 150 archers, 400 axes, 100 LC and a pally with a level 18 wall. I've also decided I'm going to stop building buildings for a while, let TOC overtake me, but have a MUCH larger army.


Dont worry buddy lol after i get my academy i plan on troop whoring as well. I wont feel safe about my noble until i have at least doubled the size of my current army. You see, once i have have three smithy upgrades queued up, that gives me a TON of time to do whatever i want with my resources because smithy upgrades take so long. So while my smithy upgrades complete, my army is going to be growing faster than the rest of my village (broken image removed) I think you could implement the same thing if you still have a number of smithy upgrades left.

Re: Global Announcment: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!

Posted Jun 10, 2009 4:57 pm

I have level 16 smithy left building and level 17 is ready to be put on but I've got 10 hours to wait so I may as well just spend it on army.

I also want at LEAST 1K axe and 500 LC and MA before I even THINK of nobling. Oh and 500 scouts.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Global Announcment: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!

Posted Jun 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Does smithy increase the speed of producing units?

Anyways, I'm back on here for a moment. I have plans for either programming a Greasemonkey bot for this game, or creating a village section of all my villages using different IP addresses. (broken image removed)


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Global Announcment: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!

Posted Jun 11, 2009 11:26 pm
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
Does smithy increase the speed of producing units?

Anyways, I'm back on here for a moment. I have plans for either programming a Greasemonkey bot for this game, or creating a village section of all my villages using different IP addresses. (broken image removed)


No. smithy only decreases research time. And enables you to make an academy

Re: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!

Posted Jun 15, 2009 12:44 pm

Well, I've gotten well and truly raped over there. I just don't have the time to dedicate to a game like that, where to be successful the absolute LONGEST you can step away is to sleep once per day.

Thanks for the fun, all. If we try some other type of game at some point that doesn't require nearly as much babysitting, I'm in.

Re: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!

Posted Jun 18, 2009 2:43 pm
Quote from: "zhaoli"
Thanks for the fun, all. If we try some other type of game at some point that doesn't require nearly as much babysitting, I'm in.


QFT.
100get

lol idek why i still come here

Re: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!

Posted Jun 19, 2009 4:35 pm

Actually, if people want to go old school...

I have a telnet-client copy of the old game Tradewars, if anyone remembers the old BBS days. I'm probably dating myself here, but if you get nostalgic over Telegard BBSes (or TriBBS/Renegade/whatever) and remember the door games, I could try to get it up and running again.

Re: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!

Posted Jun 19, 2009 4:57 pm
Quote from: "zhaoli"
Actually, if people want to go old school...

I have a telnet-client copy of the old game Tradewars, if anyone remembers the old BBS days. I'm probably dating myself here, but if you get nostalgic over Telegard BBSes (or TriBBS/Renegade/whatever) and remember the door games, I could try to get it up and running again.


i didnt understand a word you just said.

Re: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!

Posted Jun 19, 2009 5:37 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulletin_board_system

The internet before the internet, so to speak, though some BBSes were tied into the then internet. The prime days of it were in the late 80s - early 90s. When the mid to late 90s rolled around, AOL and the internet at large became popular and overtook them.

I used to run a BBS from 1990 to 1995 on a second phone line I convinced my parents to get me for my birthday. (broken image removed)

This topic is locked.