Skip to content
Locked

ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!

-migrated-

108 posts

Re: Global Announcment: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!

Posted May 23, 2009 9:47 pm
Quote from: "pythag12"
I'm in! username is "trashcan7"
Hopefully I'll get the basics down soon.


I recognise that username... where from I wonder =/

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Global Announcment: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!

Posted May 23, 2009 10:13 pm
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Quote from: "pythag12"
I'm in! username is "trashcan7"
Hopefully I'll get the basics down soon.

I recognise that username... where from I wonder =/


Cocak?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Global Announcment: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!

Posted May 23, 2009 10:43 pm
Quote from: "phymath"
Now, with one village (to be your main for now) get barracks 5, and train about 500 spearmen or more.
With the others, keep getting resources and warehouse if neccesary to store it all. Use your spearmen to attack your other undefended villages, stealing its resources. Keep sending spearmen to steal it all constantly


also market = win.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Global Announcment: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!

Posted May 23, 2009 11:42 pm

I'm in! Same as this forum account name.

Edit: Woo Page claim?.. so as a bonus FYI: my Kong ID is different, if anyone wants to know, I'll PM it.

Re: Global Announcment: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!

Posted May 24, 2009 1:39 am

I will be a part of this (same name)

but I suggest exmafia.com or war2072.com
There are 60 day "rounds" and whoever wins at the end of those 60 days, gets:
exmafia: $500
war2072: $200-300 I believe

Re: Global Announcment: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!

Posted May 24, 2009 4:35 am

Count me in im a fairly experienced player who no's the game well and i was in the top 2000 on server 25 a few months bak my ingame TW name is Kibby08

This topic is locked.