Re: Global Announcment: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!
Oh, I know a good game: Combat Arms (broken image removed)
that's a game we should all hack and whatnot, and also we would get so much more people because It's a lot more fun then TW
-migrated-
108 posts
Oh, I know a good game: Combat Arms (broken image removed)
that's a game we should all hack and whatnot, and also we would get so much more people because It's a lot more fun then TW
Im in.
TW name: Iinfragon
Are you sure you're in world 37? Can't find you.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Tribal Wars is a poor game choice though, I fail to see the "fun" in it
It's fun once you get a village or two, it's just a bit slow at the start, that's all.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Joined and my SN is Psykolabe
The countdown for creating buildings and units is made the same way that the one for rapidshare (30 seconds for free users)?? Because theres a program that removes that countdown...
they said that the time is serverside
oh, ok
There used to be a greasemonkey script that gave you premium-like features. Yuo cant use it at the moment though because it can be easily detected.
For what it's worth, I've signed up as SquireRoberts
Yeh, the name sucks - i was struck by a moment of egotistical idiocy.
It was actually harder to reply to this thread than to sign up - I was reading through the badgehack forums when I saw this thread and couldn't figure out why I couldn't post... Duh.
lol i got my TW name wrong. typed it wrong when i made it.
TW name: ~~~~~~~~~~
lol thieving!
invited you both
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Hey i just realised something... this forum is available for public viewing. if we all post our TW names on here or use a similar name on here as TW, it wouldnt be hard for them to ban us. im gonna go back and edit out my TW name from my previous posts although that doesnt do much for my forum name. perhaps PMing Maximillian is a better idea than posting names here.
Oh, are these types of groups against the rules or soemthing? Then what would the point of having tribes and allies be?
Im not to sure. i should probably actually go back and read the rest of the posts lol
i went back and read... nothing technically wrong with what we are gonna do. im still gonna be cautious tho
Yeah, I didn't see anything in the rules about it, so we should be fine unless someone's planning to hack or use a bot or something.