Re: Global Announcment: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!
I??ve just joined the game. South east, world 37. My name PINKPLANET
-migrated-
108 posts
I??ve just joined the game. South east, world 37. My name PINKPLANET
Just joined, TW name: pretentiousname
Ok, I'm finally in.
TW: TheIgnorantMasses
World 37
Southeast.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
SAVAGE BLOOD BATHS invites you to the tribe ODINS EINHERJAR
?>> Display invitations..
Is that our tribe??
Yeah, I just got an invite from W~O~W.
Can someone please PM me our tribe name?
(Or did I miss it in a prior post?)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Why don't you do the "recruit player" option here?
Erm.. I've been invited by "How To Kongregate" "Old Times Sake" and "Gears of War!". IS How to Kongregate ours, or just a trick?
lol idek why i still come here
How To Kongregate is our tribe
Well, can someone invite me please?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Same. Could someone invite me? thank you for it in advance. My name PINKPLANET...pinkplanets village (871|670) K68...
Can someone ivite me? my name??s lalala, land pirates village (898|596) K58
Erm.. I've been invited by "How To Kongregate" "Old Times Sake" and "Gears of War!". IS How to Kongregate ours, or just a trick?
HTK is ours. You have the others because tribes tend to want to mass recruit and just have whoever the heck they want in their tribes with no real aim or goal other than just having mass amounts of players.
I have sent out more invites, if you still have not recieved one, please post here.
I haven't received an invite, user: pretentiousname
Thx for the add. I'll talk more on there. Or here... Or wherever...
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
I'm in! My name is dtreex on TW. Please invite me.