Re: Global Announcment: ATTENTION ALL GAMERS!
Huh. In both worlds, I have never been attacked before.
-migrated-
108 posts
Huh. In both worlds, I have never been attacked before.
I have 300 spears, 200 swords, 150 archers, 400 axes, 100 LC and a pally with a level 18 wall. I've also decided I'm going to stop building buildings for a while, let TOC overtake me, but have a MUCH larger army.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
I have 300 spears, 200 swords, 150 archers, 400 axes, 100 LC and a pally with a level 18 wall. I've also decided I'm going to stop building buildings for a while, let TOC overtake me, but have a MUCH larger army.
Dont worry buddy lol after i get my academy i plan on troop whoring as well. I wont feel safe about my noble until i have at least doubled the size of my current army. You see, once i have have three smithy upgrades queued up, that gives me a TON of time to do whatever i want with my resources because smithy upgrades take so long. So while my smithy upgrades complete, my army is going to be growing faster than the rest of my village (broken image removed) I think you could implement the same thing if you still have a number of smithy upgrades left.
I have level 16 smithy left building and level 17 is ready to be put on but I've got 10 hours to wait so I may as well just spend it on army.
I also want at LEAST 1K axe and 500 LC and MA before I even THINK of nobling. Oh and 500 scouts.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
The scouts seem a lil excessive to me, but i totally agree with you on every other level.
I just like mah scouts.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Does smithy increase the speed of producing units?
Anyways, I'm back on here for a moment. I have plans for either programming a Greasemonkey bot for this game, or creating a village section of all my villages using different IP addresses. (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Does smithy increase the speed of producing units?
Anyways, I'm back on here for a moment. I have plans for either programming a Greasemonkey bot for this game, or creating a village section of all my villages using different IP addresses. (broken image removed)
No. smithy only decreases research time. And enables you to make an academy
I'm in. The username is Mat8913
Edit: I found an auto http://www.tbwbot.info/download.html
Download it. Extract it. Then open UpdateEx to update the server list and i think it also updates the bot. Then open TribalManager.
Well, I've gotten well and truly raped over there. I just don't have the time to dedicate to a game like that, where to be successful the absolute LONGEST you can step away is to sleep once per day.
Thanks for the fun, all. If we try some other type of game at some point that doesn't require nearly as much babysitting, I'm in.
Thanks for the fun, all. If we try some other type of game at some point that doesn't require nearly as much babysitting, I'm in.
QFT.
100get
lol idek why i still come here
Actually, if people want to go old school...
I have a telnet-client copy of the old game Tradewars, if anyone remembers the old BBS days. I'm probably dating myself here, but if you get nostalgic over Telegard BBSes (or TriBBS/Renegade/whatever) and remember the door games, I could try to get it up and running again.
Actually, if people want to go old school...
I have a telnet-client copy of the old game Tradewars, if anyone remembers the old BBS days. I'm probably dating myself here, but if you get nostalgic over Telegard BBSes (or TriBBS/Renegade/whatever) and remember the door games, I could try to get it up and running again.
i didnt understand a word you just said.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulletin_board_system
The internet before the internet, so to speak, though some BBSes were tied into the then internet. The prime days of it were in the late 80s - early 90s. When the mid to late 90s rolled around, AOL and the internet at large became popular and overtook them.
I used to run a BBS from 1990 to 1995 on a second phone line I convinced my parents to get me for my birthday. (broken image removed)