http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/270509/63341_Test.php
Yes. I'm the one who wanted testing. A great help you were, I just signed up and was about to post. (broken image removed)
It was a easy hack due to it having a Click here to play button making my job alot easier.. if it started right away I wouldn't be able to do anything.
Also being actionscript 1.0 makes it super easy..
here are a few cheatengine Array of Byte searches
push 1000 -> push 16777215
96 15 00 07 e8 03 00 00 -> 96 15 00 07 FF FF FF 00
makes the score go up by 16,7 million each second
It's kinda like a hack that I can get any score I want..
push 1000 -> push 4294967295
96 15 00 07 e8 03 00 00 -> 96 15 00 07 FF FF FF FF
that gets me a score of 4,2 billion each second..
FF FF FF FF is funny now only is it 4,2 billion it's also -1 (negivate 1) making it
go down by 1 each score.. so if you start the game up and get 1000.. apply this and it will slowly go down to 999,998 and then 0.. hehe I made a countdown!
Edit.. it seems like you haven't even tried to protect this swf file.. kongregate's chain reaction game is protected better then this.. :lol: well it's not protected against KBH.. since thats a kongregate flaw.. to all games.. but it has protection against cheatengine much better then this.
