Skip to content

Anti-Cheat Testing

-migrated-

33 posts

Anti-Cheat Testing

Posted May 27, 2009 11:10 pm

This guy WANTS us to hack his game, let's prove that we're not all bad and help him out. Anyone in?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Anti-Cheat Testing

Posted May 27, 2009 11:34 pm

It's not a game. It's a wrapper for the anti-cheat. Just a demo. That number is protected. Try and change it. That's all I ask.

Re: Anti-Cheat Testing

Posted May 27, 2009 11:37 pm

Just looking at the code now (broken image removed) :shock: , I think I mgiht be on to something though (broken image removed)

Re: Anti-Cheat Testing

Posted May 27, 2009 11:39 pm

Hmm phymath, what did you use to get the code? I'd like to keep up to date on these things.

Re: Anti-Cheat Testing

Posted May 28, 2009 12:00 am

i dont know anything about bytecode hacking so i cant do anything with the decompiled code

Re: Anti-Cheat Testing

Posted May 28, 2009 12:16 am
Quote from: "batterytime"
Ah. So you decompiled into bytecode, eh?


You want to make it unhackable? Impossible. If one of the regulars can't do it then zargwolf or ignored will rip through it. Bytecode hacking is basically unstoppable as it's to do with the actual coding itself. Although I have thought of a way to get round that also but I don't know if it would work, and to be honest I don't know if I would want to tell you =P

PS: lmfao, speedhack works!

PPS:

Code: [Select]

label17:
push 1000, 1, c:6, c:2, c:1, X_PROPERTY

That's the score I believe, I can't be bothered finding it in sothink as it will be useless. Your main problem here battery is that you've got the game starting instantly and it reads the score straight away, you can't start a game straight away or people will just slander it to hell, it needs a menu, which is what array of bytes are done on, so really we can't truly try until we get a proper game, we can just hypothesise. Until then speedhack still works.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Anti-Cheat Testing

Posted May 28, 2009 12:18 am

It's not to prevent speedhacking. That's pretty much impossible because it's indistinguishable from lag. However, I never said I wanted it to be unhackable. I'm totally fine if this "zargwolf" or "ignored" rips through it. I'd just like to know how hard it is to do.

Re: Anti-Cheat Testing

Posted May 28, 2009 12:21 am

i couldnt get it to rise faster.. but i could get it to stop...

Re: Anti-Cheat Testing

Posted May 28, 2009 12:27 am
Quote from: "Maximillian"
PPS:

Code: [Select]
label17:
push 1000, 1, c:6, c:2, c:1, X_PROPERTY

That's the score I believe, I can't be bothered finding it in sothink as it will be useless. Your main problem here battery is that you've got the game starting instantly and it reads the score straight away, you can't start a game straight away or people will just slander it to hell, it needs a menu, which is what array of bytes are done on, so really we can't truly try until we get a proper game, we can just hypothesise. Until then speedhack still works.


Thats what I found. I did it in sothink without thinking about the menu (broken image removed). I should ahve guessed I would be beaten to it.

Re: Anti-Cheat Testing

Posted May 28, 2009 12:30 am

So, would you like me to have a menu first? (broken image removed)
I'll put that in in a sec.

Re: Anti-Cheat Testing

Posted May 28, 2009 12:51 am

Speedhack = easy.
*1 doesn't work
*8 doesn't work
*24 doesn't work
Double doesn't work
Float doesn't work


So speedhack is the only thing that TRULY works.

Hope that helps.

testing bytecode hacking now, I'll get back to you shortly.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...