Skip to content

Stick Arena: Ballistick

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Stick Arena: Ballistick. View game

47 posts

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Jul 20, 2009 12:25 am

Will it be possible for someone with 300 kills to share their account information? Wouldn't that be the easiest way to get the hard badge, which is the only thing annoying me, cause I can't play a minute without being kicked for my high ping.

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Jul 20, 2009 2:07 am

um...that would give away our names on kong... So no, and someone can also change the password.

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Jul 20, 2009 5:17 am

You guys are lucky I'm in a giving mood =P, I have an account you guys can use. BUT you have to pm me for the name and pass members who're active on the forums get it first. Then after say two days I'll post it in this topic for everyone else to use. Just a warning, if you can't play because of fps / ping and can't use KBH you're SOL unless you log on at a library or friends computer etc. You have to login then kill someone in a match and wait until the round ends to get the badges, and also you have to get the medium badge yourself or use kbh. Also if you go to the xgen site you can make an account that isn't your kong name, then you can login on kong with it.

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Jul 21, 2009 4:55 am

I'll probably make an alt account and train it up for use as well. Still love the game (broken image removed)

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Jul 22, 2009 2:21 am

The name is kh12 and the pass is owut have fun, if anyone actually uses it that is =P.

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Jul 22, 2009 2:09 pm

I did, and thanks a bunch! I was getting tired of playing private games with myself...which is exactly what I did to get the hard badge to load (broken image removed)

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Aug 22, 2009 4:52 am

thx for the acc easy badges for me ^^

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Rondo

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Feb 26, 2010 5:44 pm

You can use my "Stick Arena: Ballistick" account. (IS NOT THE KONG ACC...)
I've just get the badge =P

account: pepeasd
password: 159753

UNCHECK THE OPTION: "Use kongregate account"


Detailed steps:

Open:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/XGenStu ... hievements

And, in other tab or window, this too:
http://www.xgenstudios.com/game.php?keyword=stickarena

Log in using your account in the Kongregate page.

Then, IN THE GAME, log in using the acc I gave (NOT in the Kongregate login, in the GAME LOGIN) Remember: UNCHECK THE OPTION: "Use Kongregate account"

Make another game account in the xgen page and log in the game with the account you just created.
NOTE: When logging, click in ADVANCED and choose the same server for both accounts ^_^

Then, create a PRIVATE GAME with one of the accounts.

Join the game with the other account and just kill yourself without resistance to get the badges (Kill the account that is logged on the xgen page) =P

To get the "Melee Master" badge you need to make 3 kills in one round:
1 Using a baseball bat
1 Using a katana
1 Using a hammer

To get the "Step Into the Arena" badge, you need two more kills. No matter with which weapon.

To get the "Killing Spree" badge, just kill yoursell 5 more times.

If you followed this, The "Stick War Veteran" will be awarded too when the round ends.

DON'T LEAVE THE ROUND UNTIL IT FINISH!


Have fun!

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Feb 26, 2010 9:54 pm

I don't think letting everyone see your account info is allowed, also some people can reverse-check for your real email and hack it, don't ask how though.

EDIT: I think this was a useless bump, moar -karma maybe?