Skip to content

Stick Arena: Ballistick

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Stick Arena: Ballistick. View game

47 posts

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Feb 26, 2010 11:24 pm

It's not my kong account, it's the arena account. Login in with that info and then killing just 1 player should give you the hard badge...
When i said "use this info to log in the kong page" I was trying to say: "use this info to log in the GAME in the kong page..."

EDIT: I just edited my first post. It's easier to understand now...?

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Feb 27, 2010 12:10 am
Quote from: "-Ale-"
It's not my kong account, it's the arena account. Login in with that info and then killing just 1 player should give you the hard badge...
When i said "use this info to log in the kong page" I was trying to say: "use this info to log in the GAME in the kong page..."

EDIT: I just edited my first post. It's easier to understand now...?

I didn't say your kong account.