Skip to content

Stick Arena: Ballistick

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Stick Arena: Ballistick. View game

47 posts

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Jul 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Not that hard of a game. I heard some people got banned for hacking it. is there a way to get caught?

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Jul 15, 2009 8:13 pm

I haven't tested this, but it's definitely worth a try:

Invincible: _level0/player:damage 0
Clone: _level0/:ghostAlpha 1000
Bloodhack: _level0/:optionBlood 5
Player id's: _level0/:displayPlayerIDs 1
Skip intro: _level0/:skipIntro 1
No click warn: _level0/:warnClicks 9999
Speedhack (little bit faster): _level0/:friction 0.9
Special mod offer: _level0/:specialOffer 1

Credits to xx360 @ CEF for variables.

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Jul 15, 2009 9:10 pm

1. Play on kongregaete.
2. go to here: http://www.xgenstudios.com/play/stickarena
3. create another account there
4. Make a private game and join with ur other account.(Make sure you guys are on the saem server though)
5. kill him in brawlers burrow like 50 times
6. if you have the patience to do that, just do it and get easy kills

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Jul 15, 2009 9:25 pm

One, you'll need a proxy in one browser so as to not get caught.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Jul 15, 2009 9:30 pm

I did it without a proxy, what do you mean "get caught", you're joining a private game.

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Jul 15, 2009 9:38 pm
Quote from: "one"
I did it without a proxy, what do you mean "get caught", you're joining a private game.


They do log IPs, you know.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Jul 15, 2009 9:41 pm

Well I can't get anything or do anything because apparently this game doesn't allow people with ping above 275, and just so happen that apparently I have a high ping to play this game. Way to go kong.

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Jul 15, 2009 10:09 pm
Quote from: "Kmon"
Well I can't get anything or do anything because apparently this game doesn't allow people with ping above 275, and just so happen that apparently I have a high ping to play this game. Way to go kong.


My ping is ~1080. Nice.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Jul 15, 2009 11:02 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "one"
I did it without a proxy, what do you mean "get caught", you're joining a private game.

They do log IPs, you know.

Do you really think they would spend that much time doing this? Besides, it doesn't matter because I already got the badges. (broken image removed)

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Jul 16, 2009 3:43 am

Id be more interested in this game if I could actually PLAY....rawr.

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Jul 16, 2009 9:04 am
Quote from: "one"
Quote from: "skuff"
They do log IPs, you know.
Do you really think they would spend that much time doing this?


Yes, I do, sweetheart, as my level 44 account got shut down two weeks ago under that reason. I multi-accounted Kongai, and they got me for it.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Jul 16, 2009 3:14 pm

Kongai is on kong, Stick arena isn't. Stick Arena is made by Xgen and isn't connected to Kong, so logging in on one from Kong and one on the xgen site wouldn't ever result in a ban. Anyway there's no point in using a proxy really xgen never bother to ban anyone unless you're booting the lobby etc and Kong has no way at all to tell you're on from the xgen site since all the information would be on the server.

Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick

Posted Jul 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Gameace is right, with Kongai, you're playing with cards that you can buy with real money, so there is a certain financial input in it, as Kongai is Kong's baby, they're gonna want to get rid of people who cheat the system, also, there were probably a whole load of cry babies who complained about you, skuff, the guys on Platform Racing can complain and complain, but you'll just end up losing your PR2 account, I haven't heard of anyone being banned from Kong for PR2 hacks.

But anyway, sorry to hear about the account, that really sucks man, are you doing it all again now?



Tookie