Skip to content

Pandemic American Swine

-migrated-

63 posts

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Jul 25, 2009 4:13 am

Anyone know what the last trophy is?
Tried everyone dead, everyone healed, everyone vaccinated. All on max difficulty.
I think I neuron-bombed everywhere as well but not sure.

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Jul 25, 2009 7:44 pm

it's easy hack that fucking game only tou can do is search with ragnarok sol editor and change the medal value the money it's also not available now sorry

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Jul 25, 2009 7:52 pm
Quote from: "baldurstod"
it's easy hack that fucking game only tou can do is search with ragnarok sol editor and change the medal value the money it's also not available now sorry


(broken image removed)?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Jul 25, 2009 9:14 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "baldurstod"
it's easy hack that fucking game only tou can do is search with ragnarok sol editor and change the medal value the money it's also not available now sorry

(broken image removed)?


Agree'd. The money hack does work, like we've said.

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Aug 1, 2009 12:50 am

greg has been playing it for about 3 hours now..

badges, maybe?

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Aug 1, 2009 2:48 am
Quote from: "baldurstod"
it's easy hack that fucking game only tou can do is search with ragnarok sol editor and change the medal value the money it's also not available now sorry


Punctuation. Man's best friend.

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Aug 1, 2009 4:17 am

I found an easy way to win this

Find the money which is 1*

Wait until cure is completed

Do a few states with the vacine

Find the people immune 1*

change that number to whatever works for the current level, I think 900,000,000 is standard for most games

When you start a new level just reset the people immune to whatever number = 75%+ immune and you auto-win

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Aug 1, 2009 6:11 am

ok so I've done the CE scans for days. I get it down to about 55 results and i've edited them all. It works to change them all HOWEVER. It's been crashing my firefox, so I don't recommend it.

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Aug 1, 2009 6:15 am
Quote from: "aaa"
ok so I've done the CE scans for days. I get it down to about 55 results and i've edited them all. It works to change them all HOWEVER. It's been crashing my firefox, so I don't recommend it.

Duude, you don't change 55 adresses because then it will most likely crash your browser. You get down to about 1-3 values and then do it....

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Aug 1, 2009 6:34 am

Problem with the game is, I've yet to get it lower than 55 address. That's what I was saying. Days can be hacked, but only by taking the gamble of the browser crashing. its not worth it unless you want to add on days to your count towards the end