Skip to content

Pandemic American Swine

-migrated-

63 posts

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Aug 1, 2009 7:29 am

Have you tried pausing the process before searching? Or indeed using another browser to try the CE hack?



Tookie

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Aug 1, 2009 2:56 pm

Where do you find the "Nuclear Strike" thing in the game?

Edit: Nvm, got it (broken image removed)

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Aug 1, 2009 7:25 pm

Yeah no one seems to want to cmplete/post this game's .sol so.. I guess me or Ryusu will try to do it.

I'm gonna make it look legit.

Everyone is looking at the other person to post a .sol but no one is doing it..

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Aug 1, 2009 7:52 pm

Tested on alt. Doesn't work anyway. The API requires you to do it there and then. Uploaded anyway to above post.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Aug 1, 2009 9:37 pm

Fourth Trophy is impossible to get if anyone's wondering. There's nothing in the code to actually say whats needed for it.
I'd link to the forum post about it but I can't be geered. (broken image removed)

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Aug 1, 2009 10:23 pm

.Sol is chat.kongregate.comgamez0052020livePandemicAS.swf

But like they said it didnt do any good, or I would have uploaded my .sols

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Aug 1, 2009 10:25 pm
Quote from: "aaa"
.Sol is chat.kongregate.comgamez0052020livePandemicAS.swf

But like they said it didnt do any good, or I would have uploaded my .sols

Mine's already up..

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Aug 1, 2009 10:35 pm

skuff- I said it didnt work or I WOULD have. Not that I was going to.

Btw, Worked on the day hack some more. I cannot get the variables down at all. I've tried different things including pausing while scanning but nope. It wont work on other browsers as well. Its good for maybe when you get to 60% inoculated, but otherwise it wont be far enough to win, as well as change the days. Its mostly for changing the days to not get caught, but it's no big.
Just a heads up.

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Aug 1, 2009 10:58 pm

this game is soooo easy

Once you find the people immune which is 1* change and lock it to 950,000,000

(note: You may want to find the days before you do this, which is also 1^ and lock it to a number you like, maybe 25)

Go to every mode of every government.

The second you enter the game you will win.

When you play 1 extreme game change people immuned to 2+ billion and you'll have all the badges.

Re: Pandemic American Swine

Posted Aug 1, 2009 11:07 pm

With only the slight downfall of all your highscore for days being 1!

lol idek why i still come here