Pandemic American Swine
http://www.kongregate.com/games/DarkRea ... ican-swine
I'll get some hacks, I'm scanning right now...
EDIT: Pause, serach money, (4byte *1)change to w.e and buy all the stuff you need.
-migrated-
63 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/DarkRea ... ican-swine
I'll get some hacks, I'm scanning right now...
EDIT: Pause, serach money, (4byte *1)change to w.e and buy all the stuff you need.
this also works with days and everything else...
Anyone know what the last trophy is?
Tried everyone dead, everyone healed, everyone vaccinated. All on max difficulty.
I think I neuron-bombed everywhere as well but not sure.
it's easy hack that fucking game only tou can do is search with ragnarok sol editor and change the medal value the money it's also not available now sorry
it's easy hack that fucking game only tou can do is search with ragnarok sol editor and change the medal value the money it's also not available now sorry
(broken image removed)?
lol idek why i still come here
Quote from: "baldurstod"it's easy hack that fucking game only tou can do is search with ragnarok sol editor and change the medal value the money it's also not available now sorry
(broken image removed)?
Agree'd. The money hack does work, like we've said.
greg has been playing it for about 3 hours now..
badges, maybe?
badges!
Is this something you can hack the trophys with ?
it's easy hack that fucking game only tou can do is search with ragnarok sol editor and change the medal value the money it's also not available now sorry
Punctuation. Man's best friend.
completed .sol anyone?
I found an easy way to win this
Find the money which is 1*
Wait until cure is completed
Do a few states with the vacine
Find the people immune 1*
change that number to whatever works for the current level, I think 900,000,000 is standard for most games
When you start a new level just reset the people immune to whatever number = 75%+ immune and you auto-win
ok so I've done the CE scans for days. I get it down to about 55 results and i've edited them all. It works to change them all HOWEVER. It's been crashing my firefox, so I don't recommend it.
ok so I've done the CE scans for days. I get it down to about 55 results and i've edited them all. It works to change them all HOWEVER. It's been crashing my firefox, so I don't recommend it.
Duude, you don't change 55 adresses because then it will most likely crash your browser. You get down to about 1-3 values and then do it....
Problem with the game is, I've yet to get it lower than 55 address. That's what I was saying. Days can be hacked, but only by taking the gamble of the browser crashing. its not worth it unless you want to add on days to your count towards the end