Re: Pixelvader
Posted Oct 23, 2009 10:41 pm
i beat the entire game without hacks, i have to say that 8 was the hardest level though since all that spam near the end of the level killed me several times
-migrated-
18 posts
i beat the entire game without hacks, i have to say that 8 was the hardest level though since all that spam near the end of the level killed me several times
I beat all the stages on speedhack *3, full upgraded I'll admit.
I only put it to normal on the last boss of the bonus stage, due to it actually being a real bullet hell boss.
The rest of it doesn't even compare to Frantic on easy but I suppose you have to make the game painfully slow and empty when your hitbox is so fucking big.
Touhou, it is not. Only slightly topping Upgrade Complete's abysmal effort.
BotD bump. .sol submission: http://www.konghack.com/games/game_view.php?game_id=413937. cheers.