Skip to content
Locked

Cyclomaniacs

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to CycloManiacs. View game

48 posts

Re: Cyclomaniacs

Posted Aug 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Ok, I found the .sol too
I'm on a cruise ship right now, no sol editor to open it up with.


chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0005/3442/live/CycloManiacs.swf

Re: Cyclomaniacs

Posted Aug 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Money is hackable: 4byte*1

I'm guessing that it'll be the same for the other values.

EDIT: wtf? On a cruise ship...hacking Kong?

Edit2: Sol is easily editable for all kinds of values.



Tookie

Re: Cyclomaniacs

Posted Aug 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Woah...4.25 rating AND it has Highscores...get ready for badges people..

Can we get a AOB hack like in that Drift Riders game where you complete 1 race and get all achievemnts? (broken image removed)

Re: Cyclomaniacs

Posted Aug 10, 2009 9:18 pm

money is *1 byte

Re: Cyclomaniacs

Posted Aug 10, 2009 9:19 pm
Quote from: tookie
Money is hackable: 4byte*1

Didn't I just say that?



Tookie

Re: Cyclomaniacs

Posted Aug 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Didn't see that sorry :x

Re: Cyclomaniacs

Posted Aug 10, 2009 10:34 pm

AoB hack for infinite boost please. >(broken image removed) and and AoB in which you can't crash. (broken image removed)

Re: Cyclomaniacs

Posted Aug 10, 2009 11:11 pm

Can I just ask, one, if you can't AoB, why do you think it's so easy? You should try it before requesting one on every damned topic.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Cyclomaniacs

Posted Aug 10, 2009 11:30 pm

Can you? No, you can't either so STFU. It doesn't hurt to try, does it? jeez.

Re: Cyclomaniacs

Posted Aug 10, 2009 11:35 pm

I can't? Or I'm just lazy? As it just so happens, I barely can, but I tried to learn it.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Cyclomaniacs

Posted Aug 10, 2009 11:50 pm
Quote from: "tookie"
EDIT: wtf? On a cruise ship...hacking Kong?


Hey, I was bored, and no one was on gmail.

Re: Cyclomaniacs

Posted Aug 10, 2009 11:52 pm

updated (8/13)

boost

24 00 61 a4 10 -> 24 01 61 a4 10

boost multiplier

24 00 61 90 0f -> 24 05 61 90 0f

first place finish

66 c7 0e c0 -> 66 c7 0e 02

achievements

13 02 00 00 27 - > 13 02 00 00 26

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Cyclomaniacs

Posted Aug 11, 2009 4:41 am

Found that Boost is also 4byte *1 so I assume Stunt Meter is as well.

Max boost is just under 340 so a "less than 350 scan" will find it.

Re: Cyclomaniacs

Posted Aug 11, 2009 10:37 am

.sol is in chat.kongregate.comgamez0053442liveCycloManiacs.swf

You can open it in .sol editor but some weird crap comes up..

This topic is locked.