Skip to content

Knightfall 2

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Knightfall 2. View game

58 posts

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Aug 26, 2009 4:31 pm

Game is on kong now,...posted a link in the kong section, don't feel like going back to that topic.

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 11, 2009 9:46 pm

Has anybody found a way to beat the game "in one sitting"?

I mean you can't edit the sol without quiting the game so i dunno how to get around that?

Is there anything in the sol options that checks weather you have quit the game?

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 12, 2009 5:07 pm

I assume you've already used double and float to search for HP, yes?

There is a value, I think save_exists or something, but I've already messed with that and it doesn't do the one-sitting medal upon completion.

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 12, 2009 5:46 pm

I just tried using double and float. Neither found anything.

Were you using unknown initial value?

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 12, 2009 6:46 pm

I've tried everything, even for gold.. No luck.
What I really want is that freaking 3-block medal.
If only we could do what Deity did with Fig8 and make the roasting chicken medal pop another medal. xD

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 12, 2009 7:40 pm

The 3 block medal is easy.

Right before the last level, you close the game.

Open the sol, and there should be a value true or false block that says "single or double blocks clicked"

Unclick that, max out your health, and then beat the last 8 levels only using 3 blocks or more.

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 12, 2009 10:01 pm

How do you get around the unbreakable blocks to pick up the feathers, though? That's some insane shit. Either pick up the feathers, or the game ends.

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Really? I never had any problem with that. I got a feather occasionally but i was poisoned for probably 10 turns and the game never ended for me if i didn't get a feather.

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 24, 2009 4:43 pm

Got the fscker! The swf is obfuscated using the same technique that Pirate Gold Adventure is. It also uses a module called "Mochidigits" to obfuscated all numbers (which is why we can't find anything useful). Finally it's also AS3.

Anyway, AoB to stop you losing HP:
d0 30 60 82 0a =>
47 30 60 82 0a

Note, this must be run at the loading screen or it won't work!

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 24, 2009 6:34 pm

man, i will test it later today, if it works i will give you +1. Only Fear Unlimited Untouched and i am done. Also, Litterate and broken medals (broken image removed)

Shift 4 apparently isnt broken, it is heavilly glitched, lolz

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Can confirm worked.

And what this about shift? are you saying it works some of the time?

Maybe i'll attempt those medals since ng staff is fucking useless and leaves broken medals on there.

How simple a command is it to just remove them? talk about lazy...

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 24, 2009 7:48 pm

well, it worked, but i died on last level due to poison, my bad. So i need these medals

One Chance Only (too bad i died)
Grandmaster First
Knightfall the first.

Grandmaster is rag editable, but last one and first one are getting on my nerves, how to get them?

Also, 1+ for deity

Some ppl got shift medals, so they are possible to get

EDIT: Rag cant read it anymore for me, so i will wait for hack and see if i will get some

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 24, 2009 8:17 pm

The way I got it was to edit the sol file before I started the last dungeon... Attached is one I prepared earlier. I can't get ragnarok to work, so I used a hex editor. The total is set to 129 (due to the way AMF3 SOLs store number it's easier to have this number).

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 24, 2009 9:02 pm

And that SOL file is prepped and ready for all in one sitting without dying, correct?


Edit: ah, dang. That SOL can't help you get Knightfall The First (3 block medal) or One Chance Only. Sorry.

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 24, 2009 9:35 pm
Quote from: "Indigeo_Aliquis"
And that SOL file is prepped and ready for all in one sitting without dying, correct?


Edit: ah, dang. That SOL can't help you get Knightfall The First (3 block medal) or One Chance Only. Sorry.


I'm not sure his sol will work. In order to that the one chance only, you have to have a fresh sol i think. Unless deity found the variable that saves in the sol that notes whether or not you are loading a saved game.

Also for master_x, the 3 block challenge isn't that bad. I mean if you just start a new game and use the infinite health hack, its easy. It might take you a while but its nothing crazy.