Skip to content

Knightfall 2

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Knightfall 2. View game

58 posts

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 24, 2009 10:15 pm

Whoops, I meant to say the sol was for Grandmaster Flash.

I still need One Chance Only and Knightfall the First, I thought I'd got a hack for these, but it didn't work when I tested it :-( Leave this with me; I can't give an estimate as the code has obfuscated variables which makes it quite hard to work through the source.

Just found the below, which is quite interesting and may have potential:

Code: [Select]

if (!single_or_double_group_drilled)
{
_wa234(26);
if (Preloader._yu1510 == Preloader._vg686)
{
NewgroundsAPI.unlockMedalById(570);
}// end if
}// end if
And, for the One Chance Only:

Code: [Select]

if (_ks298)
{
_wa234(17);
if (Preloader._yu1510 == Preloader._vg686)
{
NewgroundsAPI.unlockMedalById(568);
}// end if
}// end if

I'll try and have a peek tomorrow - my goal is to make these show up when you've finished the game (loaded from a .sol file) irrelevant to meeting the requirements.

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 24, 2009 11:05 pm

To be honest, if you think its going to take you longer then 20 minute or a half an hour, don't even bother, because it takes you just as long to put on infinite health and just run through the game (maybe a bit longer if your going to try using blocks of only 3 or more)

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 25, 2009 1:47 am

I can't even make myself open Knightfall 2 anymore, no amount of opiates can make me sit through that again for.. what, the 9th time? And I've taken 3 viecoatdin today.

Obfuscated the word in case there's some unspoken rule about typing brand-name pills.

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 25, 2009 2:21 am

I said the same thing about the pink knight game, but i find myself opening it once a day to try and get that stupid fucking combo thing...grr.

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 25, 2009 4:35 am

i did the Flash one. I saw very good item in shop that would help me. Skeleton Key opens door for you. As i have Order medal, i guess i can use it a little (broken image removed)

And for that pink knight, it has coolest song i ever heard. Well, last 5 secs are what i love, but w/e

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 25, 2009 7:07 am

Okay, these AoBs change the conditions to the opposite needed:

Knightfall the First (ensure that you click at least one block of 1 or 2):
60 c5 0a 11 23 00 00 =>
60 c5 0a 12 23 00 00

One Chance Only (ensure that you either die or load from a sol:
60 9f 0b 12 23 00 00 =>
60 9f 0b 11 23 00 00

I got the medal pop-ups in game, though Newgrounds medal system seems to have gone tits up so it looks like I'll have to redo them grrrr.

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 25, 2009 7:19 am

Finally. I never want to touch that game again!

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Sep 25, 2009 8:17 am

Deity, you are pure awesomness. Got all medals thanks to you. Now Fear Issue and i have them all

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Oct 9, 2009 8:07 pm

Dispite the codes AND the SOL file....I still can't get the medal for A century of clashes. Plus I still need to make an enemy into a chicken, but that's easily done.

Can anyone find something for A century of clashes please?

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Oct 9, 2009 10:00 pm

You have all the necessary tools to get that medal. Heres a step by step.

Start game
Save
load sol file with 9999 health and 999999 gold. (also I think you can change how many steps you can take? maybe not)
buy lots of turkeys (although you shouldn't need health...)
kill everything on the map
click more blocks until more enemies come
kill them
end level
start next level and repeat. I mean its only 100. theres what, 25 stops on the map, each with 3-6 levels? thats only like 2 people a level. Can't be that hard.

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Jan 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Bump because it may be getting badges soon.

Here's a complete .sol that I did myself - I didn't hack at all. (broken image removed)

Download both files.

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Feb 10, 2011 3:35 am

First, those go in the chat.kongregate.com folder itself.

Second, those are not complete. Not even enough EXP for the first badge...

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Feb 10, 2011 7:15 am

All achievements and game completed and endless dungeon badges are easily edited on minerva.

Re: Knightfall 2

Posted Feb 10, 2011 9:33 pm

@ MikeyBeeeeee:

What must I change to win the game?