Re: Knightfall 2
@ MikeyBeeeeee:
What must I change to win the game?
I'm sorry, I didn't think this could have been made clearer.
You have all the necessary tools to get that medal. Heres a step by step.
Start game
Save
load sol file with 9999 health and 999999 gold. (also I think you can change how many steps you can take? maybe not)
buy lots of turkeys (although you shouldn't need health...)
kill everything on the map
click more blocks until more enemies come
kill them
end level
start next level and repeat. I mean its only 100. theres what, 25 stops on the map, each with 3-6 levels? thats only like 2 people a level. Can't be that hard.
If xycho666's post plus the four other pages that have been posted in this thread aren't enough for you, then I honestly don't know what will be.
