Skip to content

Run

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Run. View game

52 posts

Re: Run

Posted Aug 28, 2009 2:26 pm
Quote from: "Hex"
Arthi - Full Hacker? Since when has this guy done anything except ask stupid questions?


The ranks should be for karma, not post count :/
But we'll just have to with it....

Re: Run

Posted Aug 28, 2009 2:33 pm
Quote from: "Hex"
Arthi - Full Hacker? Since when has this guy done anything except ask stupid questions?

I'm a bytecode hacker. Apparently.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Run

Posted Aug 28, 2009 3:14 pm

Ye ye.. w/e.....??? #??EUR = leet


anyway i know from the menu it's simply not working and i keep losing connection with this ass website

Re: Run

Posted Aug 28, 2009 3:24 pm
Quote
thx praetor for the hack. unfortunately, if you use it in infinite mode, your highscore will jump pretty high up. hope i don't get banned lol.

what do you mean by high score its just difficulty nothing else

Re: Run

Posted Aug 28, 2009 3:50 pm
Quote from: "Hex"
Arthi - Full Hacker? Since when has this guy done anything except ask stupid questions?


Mods trolling, always lulzy. Havn't actually seen you post since I returned :S

Edit: I apparently filled all the requirements for all the badges legit. I did fucking like this game though but I was looking forward to hacking something. Load up from half a year ago is just gay.

Re: Run

Posted Aug 29, 2009 4:48 pm
Quote from: "praetor"
Depends on what badges it gets. Adventure mode, die, but still beat level:

//60 d3 09 4f fe 08 00 -> 60 d6 09 4f fe 08 00


this also works on infinity mode, thanks a lot, you rock

Re: Run

Posted Aug 30, 2009 12:50 am

Works only in infinity mode for me (the above aob), but good work praetor (broken image removed)



Tookie

Re: Run

Posted Sep 3, 2009 4:08 am

I search for the aob 60 d3 09 4f fe 08 00 in the main menu and I get no results. Has it changed?

Re: Run

Posted Sep 3, 2009 4:39 am

I think it has, I'm not getting any results either.



Tookie

Re: Run

Posted Sep 3, 2009 5:09 pm

Try

//60 ff 09 4f 8c 09 00 -> 60 82 0a 4f 8c 09 00

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Run

Posted Sep 18, 2009 4:54 pm

updated again. Those AoB's no longer work

Re: Run

Posted Sep 18, 2009 5:10 pm

Speedhack it. You 9/10 times get done before it's updated.
Still, nice that you reported it. (broken image removed)

Re: Run

Posted Sep 19, 2009 12:30 am

//60 83 0a 4f 8f 09 00 -> 60 86 0a 4f 8f 09 00

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Run

Posted Sep 19, 2009 1:19 am

i mean i dont really see why your still making aobs for this game since the game is old and most people have the badges already

Re: Run

Posted Sep 19, 2009 4:03 am

Newbies may need it. They can't see the forum, join when they need badges, can't get to work possibly?