Re: Run
thanks derek
-migrated-
52 posts
thanks derek
AoBs not working again
AoBs not working again
Stop talking shit, I tested the AOB's 2 seconds before I read your comment. They work fine.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
AoBs not working again
Now just think about it, why would someone update an old game (1-2 months old, maybe more), especially since the AoBs were released a month ago. Lrn2Hack?
Quote from: "chimto"AoBs not working againNow just think about it, why would someone update an old game (1-2 months old, maybe more), especially since the AoBs were released a month ago. Lrn2Hack?
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise we had to go out and get every badge as soon as it came out. I think it would make some sense for the Bytes to be updated on request, as even I don't get the all the badges, the instant they come out, due to having a life to live. In fact, I only hit L50 on kong yesterday, despite being there for two years now. Jesus Christ, we can't all get the badges the day they come out, as some of us have only joined very recently.
lol idek why i still come here
a bit late, but if there are still people interrested in an aob...
no gravity:
5e ea 07 60 e6 07 62 05 46 e7 07 01
5e ea 07 24 00 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
and use speedhack to get the badge a bit quicker
a bit late, but if there are still people interrested in an aob...
no gravity:
5e ea 07 60 e6 07 62 05 46 e7 07 01
5e ea 07 24 00 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
and use speedhack to get the badge a bit quicker
I recommend using this AOB, the speedhack (if you want to bother)
And using 4b*1 for the level - change it to 49 or so and watch your guy float through the last level or two. (broken image removed)
Btw thanks to all who have updated the AOBs for this game - reading the posts, ive never seen a game update so many times haha (broken image removed)