Re: Run
Thank you praetor!
As for me reporting it goes, the badge fell by the way side and when I tried the old AoB it didn't work. So I mentioned it and the praetor was kind enough to find a new one.
Old games are asked about all the time.
-migrated-
52 posts
Thank you praetor!
As for me reporting it goes, the badge fell by the way side and when I tried the old AoB it didn't work. So I mentioned it and the praetor was kind enough to find a new one.
Old games are asked about all the time.
Any chance we could get another fresh array for this one? :oops:
Any chance we could get another fresh array for this one? :oops:
tip:use kbh
Umm, can anybody aid me with new AoB for infinite mode? Because I tried KBH bu on help chat someone said that Kongregate got some major update or something like this and it no longer works. I would find the AoB myself, but I am stuck at one point of the tutorial (it's about root values, right?) and nobody helped me so far.
Can somebody make a fresh aob please.
60 81 0a 4f 8a 09 00
60 84 0a 4f 8a 09 00
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
thanks alot.
Can someone help me to update the AoBs please? Thanks for your help =)
you mean update the AoB's for you?
and why is this game still getting updated so that the AoB's dont work anymore? (note that i havent tested them, im just assuming LWX actually made an attempt)
and why is this game still getting updated so that the AoB's dont work anymore?
I have absolutely no idea. I think it may have been the level editor/user levels :?
Instant win (didn't test for badges)
AB 12 07 00 00 60 83 -> AB 12 00 00 00 60 83
Win when you die (didn't test for badges)
60 80 0a 4f 89 09 00 -> 60 83 0a 4f 89 09 00
tested
Win when you die (didn't test for badges)
60 fe 09 4f 87 09 00 -> 60 81 0A 4F 87 09 00
works like a charm
thanks derek
Quoteand why is this game still getting updated so that the AoB's dont work anymore?I have absolutely no idea. I think it may have been the level editor/user levels :?
Instant win (didn't test for badges)
AB 12 07 00 00 60 81 -> AB 12 00 00 00 60 81
Win when you die (didn't test for badges)
60 fe 09 4f 87 09 00 -> 60 81 0A 4F 87 09 00
Both AOB's works and gives badges. Thanks ^^.
They don't work again... (broken image removed) I can never catch the current AoBs EVER. I hate how they keep changing..
*Edit*
I realized from past posts, comparing AoBs that the general search AoB is 60 ?? ?? 4f ?? 09 00
but
I don't know which one to pick, i generally get between 2-5, and if I do somehow pick the correct one, I do not know which one to change it to.
Any help either today or tomorrow would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Change all of them
Instant Win
AB 12 07 00 00 60 83 -> AB 12 00 00 00 60 83
Win when you die
60 80 0a 4f 89 09 00 -> 60 83 0a 4f 89 09 00