Run
It's getting badges tomorrow...
http://www.kongregate.com/games/player_03/run
-migrated-
52 posts
It's getting badges tomorrow...
http://www.kongregate.com/games/player_03/run
Depends on what badges it gets. Adventure mode, die, but still beat level:
//60 d3 09 4f fe 08 00 -> 60 d6 09 4f fe 08 00
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Am I the only one who cant access the games page? Rest of the site works fine but Run is broken :S
Edit: All games are fucked. I am disappoint Firefox 3.5 (broken image removed)
Yeah i can't access run with IE 7 and firefox
They added a solution to the forums btw. Log out then back in again.
They added a shitty update that clashes with the Java in FF.
FF FTL
This is one of the few games I've acturally not cheated on and dont plan too. On level 37 right now.
FF FTL
This is one of the few games I've actually not cheated on and don't plan too. On level 37 right now.
(broken image removed) Why I might ask? Runs like a tank (slow start-up but steady pwnage after that) and the best app support.
Also has the coolest icon.
IE sucks. Chrome's split process thing is pointless and it has stat recording which is never good (IIRC, might have been a rumor)
But to be fair I've never heard anything bad about Safari.
Bump for badges.
Easy, hard. 2 hards I think, not sure, though.
Meh, I can't keep making videos. Any ideas? I don't wanna make videos for retards that say "y it dont work man?!?!" and I have to freaking explain it in every comment. Should I quit and delete my account?
thx praetor for the hack. unfortunately, if you use it in infinite mode, your highscore will jump pretty high up. hope i don't get banned lol.
..
Omfg i'm gonna fuck this fucking kongregate the game loads but when i press any options he brings me back to the menu :!: :!:
Depends on what badges it gets. Adventure mode, die, but still beat level:
//60 d3 09 4f fe 08 00 -> 60 d6 09 4f fe 08 00
Mix This array with my .sol and you have only to win the last lvl (50) and you have to win one infinite map.
The method of the aob isn't working i found an adress i changed it but when i fall i don't beat the level
you have to use the array in the menu