Skip to content

Frantic 2

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Frantic 2. View game

134 posts

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Oct 10, 2009 7:16 pm

I saw him in chat the other day, trying to act nice and shit. Most high level's you see have hacked, and I think he hacks also...I also HATE hypocrites(did I spell it right?). I believe I saw one of his scores to be hacked, but that was a long time ago. I think he wants to be a mod, just look at his forum posts.

I really hate how faggots like that suck up to mods. -_-

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Oct 10, 2009 8:53 pm

True dat, brudda.
ljrules is also a hacker. I have him as a friend, and I see his high-scores. He's an ex (and possibly current) major obvious hacker.

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Oct 10, 2009 9:11 pm
Quote from: "one"
I saw him in chat the other day, trying to act nice and shit. Most high level's you see have hacked, and I think he hacks also...I also HATE hypocrites(did I spell it right?). I believe I saw one of his scores to be hacked, but that was a long time ago. I think he wants to be a mod, just look at his forum posts.

I really hate how faggots like that suck up to mods. -_-


It's also incredibly easy to troll people making fake referrals. If they're stupid enough to leave themselves as friends they also happen to be idiots who'll fly off the handle what you call them for it (broken image removed)
Fellow hackers don't care, it's near impossible to prove what we do, referrals can get you shafted (broken image removed)

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Oct 10, 2009 10:24 pm
Quote from: "one"
Okay people..Let me clear things up. I AM NOT Shortsimon, and you will never guess who I am.

Look, I only made that youtube account to betray him and post comments on KH's videos. The name stuck and I came to the forum, then I decided to post a Sonny 2 Hack video. It is a coincidence that Shortsimon got banned on Kong, too. I did not even know h hacked/switched .sol's/went to this forum.
It appears that faggot(Shortsimon) is some pr2 player with 6 hats and also hacks pr2.

Do not try to guess who I am, it will make you look like an ignorant bastard.

I am not "Ghostlygamer", I am a smart hacker(I only have 1 OBVIOUSLY hacked score)...So it will be hard for one of you guys to find out who I am.

I do not make it obvious, and do not try to make it obvious that I hack. GhostlyGamer does...with the "kongregateHack forum Score" on pkedpker's game.

i only have 1 hacked score as well and i hope who knows it wont say what it is. also im suprised people are friends with ljrules hes a asshole that doesnt know when to keep his mouth shut

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Oct 10, 2009 10:38 pm
Quote from: "ghostly"
whats with all the players cheating? lol


Yeah, what fucking scum. :lol:

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Oct 10, 2009 10:42 pm
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
Quote from: "ghostly"
What about:
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/ParalysisTerror
Hes another who got banned for cheating, whats with all the players cheating? lol
um they didnt check the sol on a alt and are you ghostlygamer

you do know like 75% of the kong community over 40-45 hack right

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Oct 10, 2009 11:52 pm
Quote from: "ghostly"
no?

im suprised you didnt know that especially since most users over 45 got banned for a week

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Oct 11, 2009 3:10 pm

Uhh. Are the AoB's working?

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Oct 11, 2009 3:40 pm
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
Quote from: "ghostly"
no?
im suprised you didnt know that especially since most users over 45 got banned for a week


what for? im glad i didnt get banned, level 46

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Oct 11, 2009 3:43 pm
Quote from: "RyusuiMan"
HA. I'm level 44 :3

lol i dare you to find who i am. if you find out who i am pm me