Re: Frantic 2
Is there any up-to-date way to hack "Solar Panels" feat without KBH?
-migrated-
134 posts
Is there any up-to-date way to hack "Solar Panels" feat without KBH?
use the sol one gave art
Can't; Not on my vista. It got hit with a virus.
Can't; Not on my vista. It got hit with a virus.
what did the computer or the sol
My vista crashed and won't boot up anymore, so I can't do .sols temporarily. I have to stay on this junky Pavillion XP, but at least I have CE on here.
My vista crashed and won't boot up anymore, so I can't do .sols temporarily. I have to stay on this junky Pavillion XP, but at least I have CE on here.
oh well at least you have ce
I did all the feats manually. The last couple using praetor's AoB's.
Even the hard badge is a piece of piss even if all you use is speedhack.
I cant get that 10M badge. Everytime i change value, value goes back. Any other solution?
Try to Freeze it. It works!
when i froze it, it was jumping between 10M and real value, so it isnt working for me
when i froze it, it was jumping between 10M and real value, so it isnt working for me
Change the speed of your freezing to 1ms. Go to cheat engine, settings, and change the Freeze interval to 1ms. And maybe change your score to 10000001 (10 million and 1) or something, just in case you need to be over 10M (broken image removed)
Nope, that isn?t working either, some other ideas? My max is 6M and i doubt i can hit it again soon. KBH isnt working on it either
EDIT: Got it using speedhack
Forget it. Got all the 14 feats manually.
Why didn't you just use One's sol? I only got the Feats hard badge, so I'm trying to get the medium now..
Why didn't you just use One's sol? I only got the Feats hard badge, so I'm trying to get the medium now..
My vista crashed and won't boot up anymore, so I can't do .sols temporarily. I have to stay on this junky Pavillion XP, but at least I have CE on here.