Re: Frantic 2
Oh. My bad >_<
I can't use sols on my new computer. (broken image removed)
Vista <l3
-migrated-
134 posts
Oh. My bad >_<
I can't use sols on my new computer. (broken image removed)
Vista <l3
Oh. My bad >_<
I can't use sols on my new computer. (broken image removed)
Vista <l3
that sucks but anyways i thought the hard badge was super easy though i do like this game so that couldve been why it was so easy
Haha. I'm starting to grow fond of it, but I'm still hacking it. Way too bothersome to play fairly.
I'll try to figure something out with CE for the survival...
UGH. I epic failed. (broken image removed)
I managed to change the Mochi score, but it didn't send it to Kong. The went to "scores" and "survival" but it STILL didn't send to Kong. :/
Oh. My bad >_<
I can't use sols on my new computer. (broken image removed)
Vista <l3
What do you mean? I can edit sols in both XP and Vista without a problem, what's happening on your machine?
Tookie
On my new Vista (it's like THE newest desktop), I can't find the Macromedia option. I looked under Users, ProgramFiles, and ProgramFiles(x86) or something. There's nothing! :?
Nothing as in nothing nothing, or nothing as in there's things there, just not what I'm looking for nothing? If so, try enabling hidden folders. Maybe you just can't see it
Vista, like XP, automatically hides system/hidden folders. If you need to know how to enable them, then look here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial130.html
Tookie
Oh yeah...I forgot about that xD I'm stupid.
Thanks guys (broken image removed)
Oh yeah...I forgot about that xD I'm stupid.
Thanks guys (broken image removed)
you probably forgot since you havent switched comps in like forever
For all those who can't beat the 10,000,000 points on survival here is a quick way to increase your multiplier, to make it easier to achieve the badge.
When in the game, look for an "Unknown Initial Value". The goal here is to find the "The Tension Bar's" value/The bar beside the health bar. *Thanks RyusuiMan
Just keep pausing when it increases, decreases or stays the same. When you fill the bar completely and the bar level goes down it is a decrease in value. The value should be between 0 - 1000. Once you find the 2 addresses, get them and freeze the value at 800. (I tried higher than 800, but the bar would keep fluctuating.)
Once the value is at 800, kill the enemies at close range and get a multiplier level up on each kill. If you restart the game it should be the same address and you can reach upto 80X multiplier in the first round before going to the shop.
**If anything is unclear, just comment on it and I'll reply to your concern.
kongebade hack is dead noooooooooooooo... but it still works lol
Blue Bar = Tension bar.
tie, if it's dead, how does it still work?
Dead - ineffective. usual definition.
kongebade hack is dead noooooooooooooo... but it still works lol
what are you trying to say and please speak normal english
8 times the money you have while you are in pilot mode ( NOT SHOPPING ) or it might just be enter the money then get more then enter it agin until you get tyhe money, and then freeze it i think..... :?: