Skip to content

Frantic 2

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Frantic 2. View game

134 posts

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Sep 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Apparently all AoBs in this thread are outdated, so here comes a big bump.

Invincible
d0 66 c1 09 24 0a a1 68 c1 09
d0 66 c1 09 24 00 a0 68 c1 09

Money increases on purchase
d0 66 b1 08 d1 a1 68 b1 08
d0 66 b1 08 d1 a0 68 b1 08

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Sep 26, 2010 6:41 pm

thanks phren

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Oct 11, 2010 12:31 am

Bumpy dumpy. (broken image removed)

Multiplier raises by ?? per killed enemy
d0 66 d9 08 2f 1e a0 68 d9 08
d0 66 d9 08 ?? ?? a0 68 d9 08

If you want to insert 100, replace the "??"s with 24 64.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Nov 22, 2010 2:47 am

I just went through and did a bunch of stuff for Frantic 2 for myself, and figured in case any of it is new, it might as well benefit somebody else. Sorry if any of this is repeated, didn't feel like reading through 13 pages and I see several comments indicating some prior addresses are outdated.

These are using the same technique found in the KongregateHack video for Frantic 1, using one easily-findable variable's address as the base for the rest. (See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-fRw_EIDts)

Score is x1, easy to find.
Bonus (Normal) and (In-Progress) have a max value of 1200, Bonus Duration max of 200.
All of the weapon levels are max of 10.
Tension is max of 1000. If you set it higher, i.e. 1001, your multiplier will constantly rise depending on how often you have Cheat Engine set to renew your freezes.

Code: [Select]

Variable TypeAddressExampleUseful Value
Score 4 BytesBase0D772424Any
Multiplier Double+824Any
Coins 4 Bytes-F4100000
Health 4 Bytes-6C60
Lives 4 Bytes-1E04
Kills 4 Bytes-33C1000
Bonus (Normal)Double+84C1200
Bonus (In-Progress) 4 Bytes-1D81200
Bonus Duration 4 Bytes-A0200
Weapon Level Limit 4 Bytes-22010
Weapon Level Red 4 Bytes-2010
Weapon Level Green 4 Bytes-31810
Weapon Level Blue 4 Bytes-17C10
Tension 4 Bytes-1EC1000

Hope someone finds this useful.

Edit: Urg, fixed formatting as much as I could, should be readable at least now. If a mod can fix it up better, please go ahead.

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Nov 24, 2010 6:54 pm
Quote from: "praetor"
Quote from: "one"
How about an AoB that get you all achievements (broken image removed)

What a pain in the ass this was. It determines the feats by reading from your save. All of the checks are different (some >, some >=, etc), so you can't mass change all of the checks with ??'s. Ultimately, more or less chopped off the bottom half of the feat function and replaced the code. This took awhile, so when he fixes the api and updates the game, I probably won't update this. Anyway, this has to be done during the opening splash screens (way before you get to the menu) so work fast.... There probably is a better way, but whatever.

d0 66 be 08 24 05 ab 2a 11 08 00 00 29 d0 66 bd 08 24 05 ab 2a 11 08 00 00 29 d0 66 bc 08 24 05 ab 12 05 00 00 d0 26 68 fa 05 d0 66 bf 04 24 32 0e 05 00 00 d0 26 68 94 07 d0 66 bf 04 24 64 0e 05 00 00 d0 26 68 97 07 -> d0 26 68 f9 03 d0 26 68 fa 03 d0 26 68 f5 03 d0 26 68 f6 03 d0 26 68 fc 03 d0 26 68 f8 03 d0 26 68 83 04 d0 26 68 fe 03 d0 26 68 ff 03 d0 26 68 ee 06 d0 26 68 fb 05 d0 26 68 fa 05 d0 26 68 94 07 d0 26 68 97 07 02 02

And just to prove that it works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foA1igcbAFg


I use CE5.6.1 and It wont have a result come up to change ( a new address) so I can't do anything, I have everything set to the video and I've tried it several times

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Nov 25, 2010 3:35 am
Quote from: "2313231231"
I use CE5.6.1 and It wont have a result come up to change ( a new address) so I can't do anything, I have everything set to the video and I've tried it several times

Change the attached process from firefox.exe to plugin-contrainer.exe if your using firefox.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Nov 25, 2010 9:23 am
Quote from: "2313231231"
Quote from: "praetor"
epicness

I use CE5.6.1 and It wont have a result come up to change ( a new address) so I can't do anything, I have everything set to the video and I've tried it several times


Quote from: "phreneticus"
Apparently all AoBs in this thread are outdated, so here comes a big bump.


lrn2read

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Nov 25, 2010 2:01 pm

Being hit doesn't affect your multiplier
d0 66 d9 08 2f 05 a2 68 d9 08
d0 66 d9 08 24 01 a2 68 d9 08

Bullet-absorbing stays activated
d0 27 68 8a 0a
d0 26 68 8a 0a

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Nov 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Appears that all the AoBs are broken...

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Nov 12, 2011 2:35 am
Quote from: "Kaiichi"
Appears that all the AoBs are broken...


All the ones on this last page worked great for me for the daily

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Nov 13, 2011 6:55 am

weapon power

Code: [Select]

d0 66 a0 06 0e 08 00 00 =>
d0 66 a0 06 0e 00 00 00
primary weapon rapid fire

Code: [Select]

66 cb 07 62 ?? 0f 09 =>
66 cb 07 62 ?? 0f 00
66 cb 07 ?? 0f 09 =>
66 cb 07 ?? 0f 00
wingman rapid fire

Code: [Select]

66 b8 06 ?? 0f ?? ?? 00 =>
66 b8 06 ?? 0f 00 00 00
66 b8 06 ?? ?? 0f ?? ?? 00 =>
66 b8 06 ?? ?? 0f 00 00 00
bye~

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Nov 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Does anyone have cheats for Survival Mode? It's because that with "Invincible" or "Bullet-absorbing stays activated" I cant die on Survival Mode and my score is not submitted. I need cheats that I can activate and then deactivate. Thank You.

Re: Frantic 2

Posted Feb 4, 2013 11:31 pm

Combo doesn't reset to 0 after a while (Beware of high-scores - you probably don't have to finish the entire episode for this to register)
d0 24 28 68 ?? ?? d0 24 00 68 ?? ??
d0 24 28 68 ?? ?? 02 02 02 02 02 02