Probably a bit late since a .sol is on the way, but oh well.
Life hack with CE is 4 bytes * 1. Scan the number of secrets you have (3 to begin with), let a spider take 1, then scan 2, then 1 and 0. Freeze the addresses you find at 0 at 4 to always have 3 secrets left (broken image removed). I THINK, so I'm not sure, but I think that this will give you the same amount of points for the level (broken image removed). Like I said, I'm not sure, I don't know what a good score for each level it
EDIT: Unlimited lives? Maybe? Still testing, but I think it works (broken image removed)
OK, since for the above hack you need to redo the scan every level (broken image removed), I decided to test something. So far it looks like I have unlimited lives, but I did set it to 50, so I'm not 100% sure yet. Once you have the above hack working, right click the address (you should only get 1), and click "Find Out What Writes To This Address", and press OK so the pop up window pops up. Make sure the health from before is unfrozen. Now, when another bug takes one of your secrets, in the pop up window that came up, there will be some code. Click it, click replace, then stop, then close. Then, change the value to 50. Now, even the address is unfrozen and a bug takes a secret, you will not loose any secrets. This carries onto the next level, unlike the previous hack (broken image removed)