Hey everyone. Here's a .sol to level 60 and a .sol to level 70 (broken image removed).
I know my dictionary isn't the best and could be better, but you can get that. It's still got quite a bit of things in there (broken image removed). Also, this will get you all the badges but no high score, so no worries there (broken image removed)
Newest Edit: Here is .sol with up to level 80 with two boilers so you can choose which one you want:
Up to level 80 .sol
EDIT: OK, second .sol (broken image removed). This one is up to level 70, with the following boiler (don't have boiler for other .sol, didn't think of it at the time :?):
Z, X (Brass), J, Q (Brass) - 5 star
W, V, Y, F, K - 4 star
H, B, U, M, C, P - 3 star
T, O, L, G, D, N - 2 star
A, I, S, I (Jade), E, R - 1 star
Hope you have fun (broken image removed). Location is: chat.kongregate.com/clockwords_v100.sol
Up to level 80 might come tomorrow if I have time (broken image removed)
EDIT 2: Seems like the .sol can't actually get you badges. But what it does do is let you play level 40 instantly without having to go through 39 other levels (broken image removed). Level 80 .sol should be here soon (broken image removed)