Re: Clockwords: Prelude
I also decompressed it, the dump file was having problems with the compressed version.
Uploading Complete^^
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?knnmnt0n2lj
-migrated-
115 posts
I also decompressed it, the dump file was having problems with the compressed version.
Uploading Complete^^
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?knnmnt0n2lj
I also decompressed it, the dump file was having problems with the compressed version.
Uploading Complete^^
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?knnmnt0n2lj
So what exactly is this? I don't get what you mean by the decompressed version :?
Quote from: "Bazaku"I also decompressed it, the dump file was having problems with the compressed version.
Uploading Complete^^
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?knnmnt0n2lj
So what exactly is this? I don't get what you mean by the decompressed version :?
The original swf is zlib compressed, so the flash dump didn't work properly for me. So I found a decompressor, and voila, it dumped the flash file into hex format for us to read and figure out. That's the text file.
Ah, I get you now (broken image removed)
i wonder how many levels this game actually has
i wonder how many levels this game actually has
Too many (broken image removed). No, seriously. I read a comment that said they just finished 120 and there were 40 more (broken image removed). But I'm not sure about the credibility of that claim
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"i wonder how many levels this game actually has
Too many (broken image removed). No, seriously. I read a comment that said they just finished 120 and there were 40 more (broken image removed). But I'm not sure about the credibility of that claim
oh wow i wonder why they put so many levels in it and how long it took to make it
Quote from: "Milamber"oh wow i wonder why they put so many levels in it and how long it took to make itQuote from: "idkwhoiam"i wonder how many levels this game actually has
Too many (broken image removed). No, seriously. I read a comment that said they just finished 120 and there were 40 more (broken image removed). But I'm not sure about the credibility of that claim
it's the same thing over and over. They just would put an algorithm of more and more bugs as the level gets higher, more secrets to protect, and higher chances of getting better letters. At least.. that's what it see from getting to level 36 and not being able to pass it. (broken image removed)
Meh, been to level 67 without hacking, it's nothing special.
You just need to transmute a whole lot so you get plenty of bronze and jade letters, plus a good word bank of your own.
triskaidekaphobia
blitzkrieg
deinstitutionalization
commonwealth
exonerated
sesquipedalian
among others. Get a good mix of the letters in and you'll easily get word damages of 200 or more, frequently 300+.
Hello,
this maybe comes after the battle, but here are my findings :
use the "get more" stuff as many times as you want, so you have a shitload of powerful bonus letters :
66 8c 05 66 85 03 26 61 81 24 -> 66 8c 05 66 85 03 27 61 81 24
it works only if you haven't used it already, and I think this hack could be achieved editing the sol "gotSampler" value. I suggest you use this disposable mail service to enter a different mail each time: http://www.yopmail.com/en/
Following AoB is better:
Type in any shit you want and still get your word validated
15 e9 ff ff 27 48 -> 15 e9 ff ff 26 48
I don't know if you can get caught with the "recent words from other players" sliding banner.
Hello,
this maybe comes after the battle, but here are my findings :
use the "get more" stuff as many times as you want, so you have a shitload of powerful bonus letters :
66 8c 05 66 85 03 26 61 81 24 -> 66 8c 05 66 85 03 27 61 81 24
it works only if you haven't used it already, and I think this hack could be achieved editing the sol "gotSampler" value. I suggest you use this disposable mail service to enter a different mail each time: http://www.yopmail.com/en/
Following AoB is better:
Type in any shit you want and still get your word validated
15 e9 ff ff 27 48 -> 15 e9 ff ff 26 48
I don't know if you can get caught with the "recent words from other players" sliding banner.
Very nice find! Good job! Just a question though, how did you find the AoB's? I couldn't find them when I looked for them. Where were they?
Hello,
this maybe comes after the battle, but here are my findings :
use the "get more" stuff as many times as you want, so you have a shitload of powerful bonus letters :
66 8c 05 66 85 03 26 61 81 24 -> 66 8c 05 66 85 03 27 61 81 24
it works only if you haven't used it already, and I think this hack could be achieved editing the sol "gotSampler" value. I suggest you use this disposable mail service to enter a different mail each time: http://www.yopmail.com/en/
Following AoB is better:
Type in any shit you want and still get your word validated
15 e9 ff ff 27 48 -> 15 e9 ff ff 26 48
I don't know if you can get caught with the "recent words from other players" sliding banner.
awesome find especially the second aob karma+1 for you
Hello,
this maybe comes after the battle, but here are my findings :
use the "get more" stuff as many times as you want, so you have a shitload of powerful bonus letters :
66 8c 05 66 85 03 26 61 81 24 -> 66 8c 05 66 85 03 27 61 81 24
it works only if you haven't used it already, and I think this hack could be achieved editing the sol "gotSampler" value. I suggest you use this disposable mail service to enter a different mail each time: http://www.yopmail.com/en/
Following AoB is better:
Type in any shit you want and still get your word validated
15 e9 ff ff 27 48 -> 15 e9 ff ff 26 48
I don't know if you can get caught with the "recent words from other players" sliding banner.
Thats great and all and I'ma let you finished but Mr. Pink was the greatest gangster of all time.
Very nice find! Good job! Just a question though, how did you find the AoB's? I couldn't find them when I looked for them. Where were they?
I don't know how you usually search for AoB, I did like that:
fwsy10000000FWSx0a FWSx0a matches only decompressed flash movies, version 10, which is narrower than scalpel default swf rule.
The good point with this method is you get decompressed, unencrypted swf files !
awesome find especially the second aob karma+1 for you
thanks !
Thats great and all and I'ma let you finished but Mr. Pink was the greatest gangster of all time.
Mr. Pink doesn't tip the waitress, whereas I do. I'm a better guy than Mr. Pink (broken image removed)
I don't know how you usually search for AoB, I did like that:
- dump the memory of iexplore.exe after loading entirely the game, with pmdump: http://ntsecurity.nu/toolbox/pmdump/
- extract SWF movies from the memory dump with scalpel http://www.digitalforensicssolutions.com/Scalpel/ - I used this config line in scalpel.conf to avoid false positives:
Code: [Select]fwsy10000000FWSx0aFWSx0a matches only decompressed flash movies, version 10, which is narrower than scalpel default swf rule.- browse several obtained .swf with Sothink SWF decompiler, and look for the portions of code to modify
Thanks for this. Just a quick question though, how do I use scalpel? I can't seem to get it to work (broken image removed)