Skip to content

Heroes of Gaia

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Heroes of Gaia. View game

106 posts

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Oct 31, 2009 5:38 pm

I'm fairly sure AoBs are possible if you can find the right files. All I've succeeded in doing is stopping it from loading and crashing :roll:

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Oct 31, 2009 5:49 pm
Quote from: "Derek"
I'm fairly sure AoBs are possible if you can find the right files. All I've succeeded in doing is stopping it from loading and crashing :roll:


well good luck then

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 1, 2009 3:58 am
Quote from: "Derek"
I'm fairly sure AoBs are possible if you can find the right files. All I've succeeded in doing is stopping it from loading and crashing :roll:


I'd love it if you meant "I've stopped the game from crashing" but I'm sure you meant "I crashed it". lol

Kind of enjoying it right now since barely anyone can play it. I'll lose interest by sometime tomorrow.

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 9, 2009 7:28 am

omg i didnt know it was for lvl20+ why is this?

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 9, 2009 8:16 am
Quote from: "iamyou"
omg i didnt know it was for lvl20+ why is this?


it is because:
1. to prevent noobs to get in
2. to reward people who stick with kong
3. to make people try to become better levels

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 9, 2009 1:10 pm

Getting to level 20 isn't really that difficult. I know hackers who've gotten to 27 in one day with just save files.

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 9, 2009 3:30 pm

It was level 30 originally but to few people cared enough to actually bother.
They reduced it down to 20 so they could catch out people who don't realise that the game will be abandoned within a week.

Quote from: "RyusuiMan"
Getting to level 20 isn't really that difficult. I know hackers who've gotten to 27 in one day with just save files.

There was also a guy who hacked the phone lines with a whistle but that's also by no means the norm is it?

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 12, 2009 9:07 pm

i think its open now so yeah any hackorz

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 12, 2009 9:36 pm
Quote from: "eddi217"
i think its open now so yeah any hackorz

all hackers are probably way over level 20 since if you get all the badges you get to level 47

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 12, 2009 11:01 pm

TBH, it seems like a fun game that I'd like not to see touched by hacks.

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 12, 2009 11:12 pm
Quote from: "lost1010"
TBH, it seems like a fun game that I'd like not to see touched by hacks.

why? every game is funner with hacks

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 12, 2009 11:43 pm

Isn't it server side? It's a MMORPG, which are usually pretty hard to hack, right? :roll:

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 12, 2009 11:53 pm

well yeah it is all server sided but we might be able to figure something out