Skip to content

Heroes of Gaia

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Heroes of Gaia. View game

106 posts

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 13, 2009 1:40 am
Quote from: "lost1010"
TBH, it seems like a fun game that I'd like not to see touched by hacks.


Though it seems this is a hacking forum. The "door" as it were is in the top right hand corner, in the form of an X. Show yourself out would you.

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 13, 2009 1:52 am
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Quote from: "lost1010"
TBH, it seems like a fun game that I'd like not to see touched by hacks.

Though it seems this is a hacking forum. The "door" as it were is in the top right hand corner, in the form of an X. Show yourself out would you.

yeah i agree with death you should just leave

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 13, 2009 11:25 am
Quote from: "lost1010"
TBH, it seems like a fun game that I'd like not to see touched by hacks.


I hate games that need like 3 hours tutorial and hard work before being able to play it.
I loaded it and tried to attack stuff or buy items, and couldn't do anything, so fuck it. Maybe i'm too dumb for this awesomeness. Flash games should stay stupid simple.

But it's quite beautiful for a flash game, and there's a load of code. This must have been a pain in the ass to develop.

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 13, 2009 1:25 pm

First of all, fuck anyone who just told me to leave, as it was my opinion and not me asking a hacking forum not to hack. I would not have disrespected you if you did not disrespect me.

I personally believe that hacking makes the game funner but for less time. e.g. hacking this game to get everything may be fun, but it would make you want to stop after a few days. That is why it is fairly good to have some hacks not work, as your not completely ruining the game.

To mr.white, the tutorial is 5 minutes long.

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 13, 2009 1:45 pm

If anyone else wants to look for hacks, try looking through this .swf. It seems to have the most code in it. I've managed to change stats and stuff but haven't found anything permanent yet (broken image removed)

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 13, 2009 1:57 pm
Quote from: "lost1010"
I personally believe that hacking makes the game funner but for less time. e.g. hacking this game to get everything may be fun, but it would make you want to stop after a few days. That is why it is fairly good to have some hacks not work, as your not completely ruining the game.

To mr.white, the tutorial is 5 minutes long.

That's 5 minutes too long. I play flash games when I have like 20 minutes to kill, not much more. If I wanted to spend 3 hours on a game, I would just play to "real" games, not flash stuff. So I like flash games with obvious gameplay, no tutorials, and that don't take 2 weeks to fully explore. (broken image removed)
I lol at "MMORPG's" in flash
Only my opinion, too.

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Quote from: "lost1010"
First of all, fuck anyone who just told me to leave


You'll have to get in line babe. (broken image removed)

Quote from: "lost1010"
it was my opinion and not me asking a hacking forum not to hack. I would not have disrespected you if you did not disrespect me.


If it wasn't asking/telling us not to hack then wtf were you trying to do? "I'l like to see" reads as "please don't".
Even if it only came about due to poor literacy skills you still asked us not to hack it. I'm guessing that's the problem, since you talk like a 12 year old black kid/wigger. The disrespect was intended yo-yo, blat blat.

I have to agree with mr.white as well, if I wanted to play a game like this I'd pick up Starcraft or Age of Empires or something. A real game that isn't laggy, shit, unbalanced and prone to hacking due to it's retarded flash format.
One building at a time, half an hour build time. Lol no. I''m I could go beat Starcraft and AoE in the time it takes for a high level building to be made.
Oh, or I could put real money into a flash game and become overpowered and cheap. Hurrrr, why not just hack or put the money to a real game?

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 13, 2009 10:19 pm

AoE 3 ROCKS. Also, if you want a fun hard game, get Stronghold Crusader. You basically build stuff, like castle, build your economy and build your army, and attack other opponents. Very fun, many different weapons and stuff. I STILL can't beat mission 31 on EASY. (broken image removed) NOT multiplayer, but it cvan be, if you know your opponents IP adress and they know yours.

Hard as fuck, but nearly all missions before that were decently hard, except the beginning ones. For $9.99, it was a good investment and kept me entertained for about 2-3 months. (broken image removed)

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 13, 2009 10:46 pm
Quote from: "lost1010"
First of all, fuck anyone who just told me to leave

Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
You'll have to get in line babe. (broken image removed)

How can you call me a 12 year old.


Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Quote from: "lost1010"
it was my opinion and not me asking a hacking forum not to hack.

If it wasn't asking/telling us not to hack then wtf were you trying to do? "I'l like to see" reads as "please don't".
Even if it only came about due to poor literacy skills you still asked us not to hack it.

That is NOT poor literacy, it is personal opinion.. (*I'd*). Your interpretations were the mistakes, nowhere did I go please don't hack it. (TBH, it seems like a fun game that I'd like not to see touched by hacks.)


Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
I'm guessing that's the problem, since you talk like a 12 year old black kid/wigger. The disrespect was intended yo-yo, blat blat.

I said it so the admins knew I wasn't flaming, but you are a fucking arse.


Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
I have to agree with mr.white as well, if I wanted to play a game like this I'd pick up Starcraft or Age of Empires or something. A real game that isn't laggy, shit, unbalanced and prone to hacking due to it's retarded flash format.
One building at a time, half an hour build time. Lol no. I''m I could go beat Starcraft and AoE in the time it takes for a high level building to be made.
Oh, or I could put real money into a flash game and become overpowered and cheap. Hurrrr, why not just hack or put the money to a real game?

That is normal, I personally don't think that many people will want to play this game. I like it because I can come on once a day and watch my empire grow. I do not like the idea of paying, and I know there will be hackers, I'm just not going to put my efforts into this one.

Overall, I said I wanted this game to stay un-hacked. Got flamed, got flamed again, and here I am explaining myself.

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 14, 2009 12:11 am
Quote from: "lost1010"
Quote from: "lost1010"
First of all, fuck anyone who just told me to leave

Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
You'll have to get in line babe. (broken image removed)
How can you call me a 12 year old.


Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Quote from: "lost1010"
it was my opinion and not me asking a hacking forum not to hack.

If it wasn't asking/telling us not to hack then wtf were you trying to do? "I'l like to see" reads as "please don't".
Even if it only came about due to poor literacy skills you still asked us not to hack it.
That is NOT poor literacy, it is personal opinion.. (*I'd*). Your interpretations were the mistakes, nowhere did I go please don't hack it. (TBH, it seems like a fun game that I'd like not to see touched by hacks.)


Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
I'm guessing that's the problem, since you talk like a 12 year old black kid/wigger. The disrespect was intended yo-yo, blat blat.
I said it so the admins knew I wasn't flaming, but you are a fucking arse.


Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
I have to agree with mr.white as well, if I wanted to play a game like this I'd pick up Starcraft or Age of Empires or something. A real game that isn't laggy, shit, unbalanced and prone to hacking due to it's retarded flash format.
One building at a time, half an hour build time. Lol no. I''m I could go beat Starcraft and AoE in the time it takes for a high level building to be made.
Oh, or I could put real money into a flash game and become overpowered and cheap. Hurrrr, why not just hack or put the money to a real game?
That is normal, I personally don't think that many people will want to play this game. I like it because I can come on once a day and watch my empire grow. I do not like the idea of paying, and I know there will be hackers, I'm just not going to put my efforts into this one.

Overall, I said I wanted this game to stay un-hacked. Got flamed, got flamed again, and here I am explaining myself.

heres a simple solution leave this thread for good and dont say that you dont want a game to get hacked because you sound like a developer

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 14, 2009 12:40 am

KH is a good developer... O_o

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 14, 2009 1:09 am
Quote from: "one"
KH is a good developer... O_o

he makes games?

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 14, 2009 1:29 am
Quote from: "lost1010"
bla bla bla, TL:DR





Also, ICanHazCheeseBurger really badly compresses images :S That was a 2mb image @_@

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 14, 2009 1:50 am
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Quote from: "lost1010"
bla bla bla, TL:DR




Also, ICanHazCheeseBurger really badly compresses images :S That was a 2mb image @_@

O.O epic pic though

Re: Heroes of Gaia

Posted Nov 14, 2009 1:59 am
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
Quote from: "one"
KH is a good developer... O_o
he makes games?

Yeah, He only made one game so far( and that other one viewtopic.php?f=15&t=207 and some other thingy.. not really a game but w.e viewtopic.php?f=15&t=577 )...but he is still pretty good at it. Not gonna say who he is in PMs or on this forum. You will have to find out by yourself...like I did.