Re: Heroes of Gaia
AoE 3 ROCKS. Also, if you want a fun hard game, get Stronghold Crusader. You basically build stuff, like castle, build your economy and build your army, and attack other opponents. Very fun, many different weapons and stuff. I STILL can't beat mission 31 on EASY. (broken image removed) NOT multiplayer, but it cvan be, if you know your opponents IP adress and they know yours.
Hard as fuck, but nearly all missions before that were decently hard, except the beginning ones. For $9.99, it was a good investment and kept me entertained for about 2-3 months. (broken image removed)
AoE3 was kinda :S Fine the first two required much more dicking around but the maps were hundreds of times bigger and and far more units.
I mean whats the point of building my 100 strong trebuchet army if I can't rape everything within a miles of it.
I need to look into SC then (broken image removed)